Part 10 (Alarm)

Scene 19

Aroon was laying in bed and trying to sleep but the overlapping thoughts did not let him.

"should I start treating P Som in a cold way? It shouldn't look like I'm doing this intentionally! Umm, its either he will think that I'm weird or he will think I'm just treating him cold!"
I pressured myself with this thinking long enough but at last I decided to treat him normally, as my face is so easy to read. So the best solution is to stay away of him as much as I can!

At first P Som and I didn't see each other because he was busy all the time so I made an effort to adjust my life with his schedule, just for the sake of seeing him every morning and eating breakfast with him! Yes I admit it! Normally in summer break I will never wake up so early, but for the sake of seeing him... I did. I feel lonely without seeing him! Even if we are living under the same roof! But now, I realized its not about me being lonely, but I did that because I have feelings for him... I missed him that's all! That's why everything must change! I must stay away of him so I can prevent these feelings from getting deeper and let him enjoy his relationship with his girlfriend. Tom was helping in this mission without realizing! As he is trying to make me close to him every day! Every minute! Sigh... what the hell! Why should my life be this difficult!

Buzz... my phone! as usual, the morning message: "wake up my sun and my moon! Good morning" Tom wrote. Does he have to text me every single morning with a flirting message? such a pain in the ass! Aroon said to himself~

I did not sleep well! Damn. I will keep sleeping, will turn my phone off!

Somsak came back to his room, opened the door and came in. He was surprised that Aroon was still sleeping, and he didn't prepare breakfast as usual! He headed to the bed and looked at Aroon face, checked his forehead with the palm of his hand to see if he is ok and suddenly Aroon yelled: P Som, your hands are cold!

Somsak: are you ok! Why you are still sleeping!

Aroon: I am ok, it's just that... I did not have enough sleep last night, that's all!

Why? Don't tell me you found a girl stupid enough to love you? Somsak said with a wicked smile.

Aroon with a sad expression on his face, covered himself with the blanket and pretended to be sleeping.

Somsak: you can always talk to me kid! Relax and I will prepare breakfast.

Aroon cuddling with the blanket and thinking about what Somsak just said: "you will be surprised if you know who is hitting on me!"
Aroon closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

Somsak took a shower and prepared breakfast, he called Aroon to eat with him but he was sleeping already.

Somsak came closer to the bed, looked at Aroon sleeping face and touched his cheeks gently: what's wrong with you kid.. you seem stressed lately, why don't you tell me! Somsak whispered to the sleeping face , he then covered the kid breakfast so he can eat it whenever he wakes up. Somsak felt guilty because he is not giving Aroon any attention lately, he is not taking care of him as much as he want! and it's very obvious whose fault it is! Fern was doing her best to keep Somsak busy all the time!

Somsak phone ringing...

Hello.. Gun, what's wrong! Ah, No I'm not coming today ~I'm not feeling well! Somsak decided to stay home today!

Scene 20

Aroon slept well. He opened his eyes and checked the clock, it was noon already.