Part 12 (My spoiled child)

Scene 23

It's been a week already since that night when Somsak exploded after he saw Tom trying to kiss Aroon. Since that night he tried to avoid Aroon as much as he can! He spends the night with Fern as usual. But instead of coming in the morning to have breakfast with his precious Aroon, he stayed with Fern until it's time to work. He returned to his room twice only ever since to grab some clothes.

Aroon world was dark. His safe zone was Somsak, he was almost losing him! his mind was full of fears!

"P Som, do you hate me now? do you hate me because you thought I'm having a relationship with a man! I didn't want things to come this far. all I wanted is to live near you for the rest of my life! no matter what kind of relationship we have! it doesn't matter! Aroon thinking to himself while laying on the bed and crying with deep regret!

" I shouldn't let Tom kiss me! he is trying so hard to make me love him! and I.. I'm trying my best to forget about you! to forget.. to forget that I love you.. damn.. Aroon tears kept falling!

Tom tried many times calling Aroon phone but he didn't want to talk to anybody!

everyone in the gang noticed how sad Aroon was. What's even worst, Somsak kept avoiding him which made him feel that he did not want his presence in his life anymore! Aroon felt that his life is ruined one more time!

Everyone was busy with the new competitors that is giving Somsak a hard time. The big boss believed that they have a person from the gang members spelling all the moves of the gang, every time they have a "big fish" as the big boss call it,( which means a wealthy family to rob)! they will be surprised that the competitors rob that wealthy house a day or two before Somsak gang have time to do their plan! The gang members were going crazy and having trust issues a against each other.

All the gang members where having a conversation with other members. When they were done, Gun grabbed Somsak to the house garden outside!

Gun: when are you planning to stop running away? Even from me?

Somsak: ha.. I'm not running away, why should I !

Gun: stop the bullshit! If you can fool everyone you can't fool me!

"I don't know what you are talking about!" Somsak said while avoiding eye contact with Gun.

Gun: why did you say that word to Aroon! He is very sad. Why don't you two talk and clarify things! I defended you back then and said that you were surprised!

Somsak: I was shocked to death!

Gun: you love that kid don't you?

Somsak: now you are saying nonsense!

Gun: is that so! How many times did we see Tom flirting with both girls and boys in the past? I did not see you shocked back then!

Somsak: they were no one to me, but Aroon.. Aroon is..

Gun: yes? Aroon is what? Aroon is a kid that you are helping, but last time I checked he is free to be with whoever he wants, correct?

Somsak: what are you trying to say?

Gun: I'm trying to be here for you my friend, this kid is weak and trying to cling to any warm hand that might wipe his tears, needless to mention that he is in the age of loving and being loved! If you want him, grab the opportunity and don't hesitate. if you let Tom continues with what he is doing it will not be long before they will start dating! Now if my hunch was wrong and you do not have feelings for him then leave him alone! Let him get close to Tom or to anyone!