Part 22 (Second chance)

Scene 43

Aroon and Somsak slept the whole night on the sofa in each other arms.. Aroon wake up and checked the time, it was noon already! he slowly got up from the sofa and prepared breakfast, he then came over to wake Somsak up.

Som.. wake up .. wake up already! your coffee is ready! Aroon said while gently touching Somsak cheeks with his palm.

Somsak hardly opened his eyes when the sun light immediately hit his face :" ohh why is the room is so bright! shut the curtains! 

Aroon: no! you have to wake up and take a shower! lets have breakfast together! Aroon pulled  Somsak arms to walk him to the bathroom so he can take a shower.

I will take a shower on one condition! Somsak said!

Aroon: what is it?

If you agree to take a shower with me! Somsak said while smiling!

Aroon: you are such a tease! take a shower already! I'm hungry!

After taking a shower, Somsak was fully awake with a sad face! 

Aroon: let me feed you~ Ammm! open your mouth.. Aroon started feeding Somsak like a little baby because he noticed how sad he was!

after eating some food, Somsak stopped eating and started spacing out!

"Som, aren't you gonna tell me what happened! I'm worried about you!" Aroon said.

Somsak started crying bitterly.. Aroon hold his face between his hands: please don't cry! just talk it out!

Somsak stopped crying in order not to scare Aroon! "It turns out that I have a father!" Somsak said!

Aroon: what! really?

Somsak: yes! and what's even more I was about to steal his house!

"huh?" Aroon said with shock!

Somsak: do you remember when I told you that the big boss send me to research about a businessman! that was him! his guards caught me when I'm trying to cross the fence and a lot of things happened after that! Somsak continued telling everything that happened with Thanawat to Aroon in detail.

Aroon: its like you are telling me a movie plot! what a coincidence!

Somsak: yesterday Thanawat texted me that he is ready to be my Father! and asking if I'm ready to be his son! he think I will forgive him that easy just because the DNA test said that he was my father!

Aroon: what if he was honest! have you ever thought that he was saying the truth?

Somsak: No I didn't! all I know that I grow up seeing my mom struggle alone to raise me! I saw her crying sometimes because she is alone after her family abounded her! this is what I know! he wasn't there for her!

Aroon: Som, I'm not saying that he is not guilty! he might be wrong and what he did is unforgettable! but if you asked me now weather I want my father back or not! I would've said yes! I want him back! but I don't have a choice! however, you still have a chance!

Somsak: what do you mean? you want me to forget the past!

Aroon: nobody can forget the past! but we can move on! yes he was wrong! but he was punished by not having the chance to meet you! and your mom have passed away, she is in a better place now. your father wants you near him! If I was you! I would run to be inside a family again! me and you know exactly how nice to be a part of a family because we had one in the past! Aroon tears started falling after he said the last line!