Hello, Australia!

Caryn looked around when she arrived at the busy airport. She inhaled nervously while looking around to see where her dad was. Her eyes caught the name plate in front of a tall blonde man and excitedly she rushed towards him. "Hi, I'm Caryn" she softly told the guy who she assumed was her father by his striking blue eyes that looked so much like her own.

"Welcome to Australia, baby girl. How was your flight?" Taylor asked Caryn with a soft smile as he held his hand out for her luggage. "Thank you. It was okay. I slept most of the time" she replied. "Well come on Caryn, let's get you home" he said again. He frowned slightly as he looked at the quiet guy who stood behind Caryn.

"Who's this friendly gentleman?" he asked Caryn. She sighed. "Well I don't know his name and I'm not interested in getting to know him. Mom thought it would be a good idea if he strings along, you know, after the whole kidnapping thing" Caryn shrugged. "Oh okay. Your mother is just worried Caryn. That's perfectly normal" he told Caryn with a soft smile. "Hi, I'm Taylor. Caryn's father. How are you?" he approached the bodyguard. "Hi. I'm Kevin. I will be looking after your daughter for the duration of her stay. If you see anything suspicious, please inform me." Kevin told Taylor, the hardened look on his face softened for a brief moment. "Well guys, let's get going. I'm sure you are hungry Caryn. Let's get you home" Taylor said again. With a quick nod and a smile, Caryn started following her father to his car.