Checking For Defects

After a long bath Caryn felt human again. Amber led her to an all-white bedroom, where clothes was already laid out for her. "Please just wear a robe. We will dress you afterwards" Amber told Caryn. "After what?" Caryn asked. "I still have to apply your makeup, do your hair and give you something to eat. Then your highness wants to see you before you get dressed" Amber replied. "Why would he want to see me?" Caryn asked, suspicion written all over her face. "That's something for him to explain" she replied, unable to look Caryn in the eye. Somehow Caryn knew that nothing good will come from seeing him.

After having a decent meal in what seems like forever, Amber started on her hair and make-up. Amber was busy applying a cherry red lipstick on Caryn's lips when a soft knock startled them. A gasp left Caryn as she looked at the handsome man entering. A grin made its way to his face upon seeing her reaction on his appearance. "Aaah, the virgin. We won't be long. I just need to check something quickly. Can't give damaged goods as an olive branch now, can we?" he said smugly.

Now Caryn was an extremely intelligent girl, but ever since she landed in the trafficking ring, she felt extremely dumb. It was as if she never really understood what the people meant. A confused look was plastered on her face as she looked at the sheikh questioningly. "Lie down on the bed" he said. Fear spread through her upon hearing his statement, but keeping Amber's previous words in mind, she silently obeyed. He must have sensed her fear because he added: "Oh get over yourself. I'm a grown man. I don't entertain myself with kids. Plus, I have enough grown women in my harem to satisfy my needs. You, my beautiful buy, are just the means to an end". He seemed irritated. "Spread your legs" he said gruffly. With closed eyes, her body burning in embarrassment, she obeyed. No one has ever looked at her private parts. She hadn't even kissed someone before. Shivers went through her body as she felt his cool hands on her thighs. She flinched when she felt his hands on her private parts. "Just hold still. You are really getting on my nerves" he told Caryn. Quietly she nodded. She felt his hands spreading her labia. "Okay you can get up now little one. I can't wait to see his face when I present you to him" the sheikh told Caryn; a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Amber. Make sure that she wears the blue gown that I sent for. I also requested for some custom-made jewelry, which should be here any minute. You are beautiful little one. Makes me think about keeping you to myself- but guess it's time to make amends. And you are the perfect way to do so" he smiled his stare burning in intensity.