New discoveries

The next few days all felt the same to Caryn. She got up, helped Amal and Aaliyah around the house, eat and sleep. Sometimes Aaliyah would take her for a walk. According to Aaliyah the master, or Sheikh Khalil Al-Gandi, as she recently came to know, went away on a business trip, much to Caryn's relief. 

She dreaded a repeat of the night her innocence was stolen from her. Her recent rape as well as the fact that she came to know that she now lives in the Arabian desert, was more than enough to send her into a deep depression. Al-Ahsa was beautiful, that she had to admit-well the parts of it that she saw was beautiful. The huge palm trees and sandy mountains was an amazing sight.

If it wasn't for her kidnapping, who knows, maybe someday she would've visited the place. For the past four days she felt as if she could breathe again. She liked the bubbly Aaliyah's company and Amal was set out to mother her. That helped a lot to lighten her mood and she didn't know how to ever thank them for their care and kindness towards her. But she dreaded his homecoming with each passing second, because she knew that whenever he gets back the atmosphere will change again, and the peace will be out the door.