Daddy's Girl

"Good evening Taylor. May I speak to Caryn please?" Gwen asked after Taylor answered his phone. She hated calling him, but they do have a child together and Caryn is not allowed to have a cellphone currently. "Yes, sure Gwen. Please hold on for her" Taylor replied. Car, your mother wants to talk to you" he called into the living room, where Caryn was watching television. 

"Hey mom, whatsup?" Caryn answered after Taylor handed her the phone. "Nothing sweetheart, I just missed you and wanted to make sure that you are still okay" Gwen replied. "I'm fine mom. Stop stressing. I actually feel more relaxed here, than I've felt in a while" Caryn replied. Gwen breathed out in relief. "That's good to hear sweetheart. Are you getting along with your father?" Gwen asked again. "Yes, we actually get along fine. I don't know what happened to between you guys, but he's a cool guy" Caryn replied. "I'm glad that you are enjoying yourself honey. Please look after yourself and the babies. I love you" Gwen replied. "Love you too mom" Caryn responded before ending the call.

"So, Caryn, would you like to go out tomorrow evening? There's this posh restaurant I would like to take you to. No pressure or anything, I just think it will be nice if we get out of the house a bit?" Taylor asked questioningly. "Of course, that would be lovely. But I don't have anything to wear" Caryn replied. "Just leave that to me. I will get you a nice dress in the morning. Or we can always send your bodyguard" Taylor said with a grin. "Oh God no. We can go look for it ourselves" Caryn replied. Taylor just laughed at her response. "Shopping tomorrow morning it is then" Taylor said with a pretend sad look on his face. Caryn snorted out a laugh. "It will be fun. I promise" she said with a wink. "It will be fun yes. It will be our first and last" Taylor thought as he had to focus hard on hiding his true emotions.