Losing Hope

It's been more than 2 weeks since Gwen discovered that Caryn is missing. The police opened a missing person investigation and she hired a private investigator to find out what happened to her daughter.

But no one made any progress this far.

"I know that you are worried, but trust that our Caryn will come home soon my child" her father Cooper spoke, shaking her out of her thoughts. "It's been almost 3 weeks where are they going to find her? I'm a lawyer and we both know what happens to children after they've been abducted" she said.

"Have faith my dear and keep praying for your baby's safe return". Gwen frowned. "Have faith, keep praying, trust in the Lord. None of this brought me anything except misery" she thought, now frowning. "You know dad I'm a shitty mother. I was so caught up in my work that I paid no mind to her when she said that she's been followed" she started tearing up again. "Hush now dear, don't blame yourself and trust in Him" Cooper said and took his daughter in his arms whilst stroking her hair. "Our Caryn is a fighter, much like her mother. She will find her back way back to us eventually" he told his daughter while saying a silent prayer for the safe return of his granddaughter.