Planning to strike

"How am I supposed to get her back with this? There's nothing here that I can use against her mother to give her up!" Khalil said frustrated. "Calm down brother. Her father has a rather interesting profile. Did you even read through it?" Abid replied. "Of course, I read through it, but it's not as if she has any relationship with her father" Khalil sighed. "No, she doesn't, but let me tell you something. According to our information he's in deep shit. People who are in trouble tends to get desperate. Why don't you pay him a visit? Tell him about you and Caryn. Obviously not all of it. Just tell him that you are in love with her and that you are planning a future with her. Convince him to allow Caryn to visit him and then we'll get her back' Abid said with a proud smile. "Do you think that will work?" Khalil asked. "Of course, it will. He has a shitload of gambling debt, just bribe him to convince his ex to allow him to see his child. Trust me it will work" Abid said again. "Okay that sounds good. I'll get someone to book me a flight and get my things ready" Khalil said. "Okay brother, I really think you'll have your girl back soon, but in the meantime, how about taking one of my wives for the night to take the edge off?" Abid asked with a smile. "That will be awesome. Thanks brother. Send her up to my room. Maybe the young, dark haired one this time?" Khalil said smiling. "No! No one touches Leila except for me" Abid said with an angry look. "Fine. It doesn't matter anyway. I just need someone to help me relax and take my frustrations out on anyway" Khalil shrugged. Abid smiled in reply. "I'll send Mandy, she's rather shy, tight as fuck and as pretty as a doll" he winked at Khalil. "Mandy it is then. Thanks for everything" Khalil replied. "That's what brothers are for" Abid replied with a huge grin.