Violated

The whole time when they went to his room Caryn was consumed by fear. By now she knew that her master was cruel and that he took what he wanted. So, she knew that whether she was ready or not he will take her now. When they got inside the room, he locked the door.

"Don't be scared sweetheart. I'll try to be gentle, it will after all be your first time." He grinned upon saying that. Gently he touched her cheek. Silently Caryn started crying. This is not what she wanted. She always pictured her first time to be when she was happily married to the love of her life. What was happening now she wouldn't have imagined in a million years. He started kissing her slowly. Her back was stiff in fear and she couldn't move. She gasped in shock when he bit her lip harshly. That made way for his tongue to enter the warmth of her mouth.

"Kiss me back" he said and shyly she kissed him back feeling ashamed of the way that her body is betraying her. He pushed her back on the bed and started undressing her. When he started to take her bra off, she pushed him off her with strength that she didn't even know she had. He fell back with a look of shock on his face. He got up and started to choke her. "Let's get this straight. You belong to me and I will have what's mine." With that he ripped the rest of her clothes. He started kissing her wildly while grinding against her. She felt his erection against her bare stomach. He started to undress himself hastily and that's when she got up and ran to the door.

In a flash he was in front of her before she could even reach the door. He dragged her by her hair back to the bed. He climbed on top of her and while he sat on her to keep her still, he reached for the drawers next to him and took out some ties. With that he tied her hands to the headboard of the bed. He went around to the end of the bed and tied her feet also. He stared at her coldly. "Such a shame. We could've had so much fun, but you decided that you want to do things the hard way. So that's what we will do" he said his face red in fury. He stripped out of the rest of his clothes and went to lie on top of her. Caryn tried to get loose but to no avail. He started to kiss her again this time with more force. She could taste the blood in her mouth. Her scream echoed through the room when he entered her sacred place with so much force that it felt as if her flesh teared. He started penetrating her wildly. At first, she screamed and cried, but after a while her body went numb and her cries died down. She just lied there, wishing for it all to be over.