Queasy

The next three weeks went by in a bliss. Caryn and Khalil grew closer. He became gentle towards her and slowly she started to feel at ease in his presence. Caryn learned to be obedient and did what he told her. Aaliyah was doing her make-up because Khalil was taking her out for dinner. She smiled at the thought of them having a romantic evening together.

Aaliyah dressed her in a red, mini dress with golden heels and accessories. Her hair was done in a braided up-do and her make-up a smokey eye with shocking red lips. Caryn looked at herself in the mirror. She was gorgeous and glowing. She actually seemed happy. "I'm bringing you a quick snack before you go" Aaliyah said while speeding out the door. Not long after she entered with a bowl of cut fruits. Smiling Caryn started to nibble on the berries and peaches. However, her stomach turned when she put a piece of melon in her mouth. "What's wrong? You love melons" Aaliyah said looking at Caryn questioningly. "I don't know. I feel nauseous. Maybe it-'' she was interrupted when she couldn't hold it down and had to run to the bathroom. "Caryn? Are you okay? Should I send for the doctor?" Aaliyah asked. Aaliyah ran out the door when she didn't get an answer.

After what seemed like forever Caryn came out of the bathroom. Just Khalil and an unknown man was in the room. "Hi, I'm Doctor Aamer" the strange man said. "Hello doctor. It really wasn't necessary for you to come. I just feel a bit nauseous" Caryn said. "Okay let's see what's going on" the doctor said as he went into one of the two suitcases, he had with him. "Seems like everything is fine. Can I ask you some questions?" without waiting for an answer he started shooting questions at her. Was she sexually active? When was her last period? Does she regularly feel fatigued? Caryn answered the questions honestly. He then took a urine sample. It was as if her and Khalil both stopped breathing. "Well, my dear. You are pregnant. About 4 weeks. But you should come to my consultation rooms on Monday, then we can do a proper check-up. Congratulations" he said while packing his stuff. He made a slight bow towards Khalil before leaving. "Well, Angel. Seems like we have something to celebrate. Do you feel well enough to still go out?" Khalil asked Caryn. "Yes, I'm fine now" Caryn answered. She got up and reapplied her make-up. Khalil came to stand behind her when she was busy putting on lipstick. "Or we could celebrate right here" he whispered in her ear while kissing her earlobes. Caryn sighed and shudders went through her when she felt his warm breath against her neck. He turned her head and kissed her hungrily. A soft moan of disagreement left her when he broke the kiss to pick her up from the chair. It soon turned to a moan of pleasure when he captured her lips again as he carried her to the bed.