Falling

"Hey, get up. Master wants to see you" Aaliyah said while pulling Caryn out of bed. "Great" Caryn thought while putting on a night gown over her thin pajama dress. After she read a book that Aaliyah brought her, she went to bed. If she knew that he will back and ask for her presence in the middle of the night she would've went to sleep and never woke up. With one last look in the mirror and a sigh she left the room. Aaliyah took her to his study. "Good luck. Don't do anything to anger him" Aaliyah said and with a soft knock she opened the door. Caryn first thought was that he looked tired. His dark hair was messy, and she could see the stubbles of a day-old beard.

"Aah, Angel. Come here" he said with a tired smile. Hesitantly she walked up to him. He pulled her into his embrace while sitting her down on his lap. His head rested in the crook of her neck. For a moment they sat in silence. Then Caryn cleared her throat. "Master. You asked for me" she said looking at him questioningly. "Yes, I did. I missed you" he said looking at her intensely. She felt nervous under his stare. "Don't be scared. I won't hurt you" he added while gently stroking her cheek. He pulled her closer and started kissing her forehead, eyelids, nose, and cheeks. "Kiss me" he whispered and hesitantly she kissed him. What was supposed to be an innocent kiss, turned erotic when he started licking her lips. With a sigh her mouth opened, giving him full entry. Their tongues danced and he kissed her with a hunger that surprised her. Without realizing it, she put her arms around his neck and started playing with the hair at the back of his neck. She felt a shudder go through his body, which encouraged her to stroke his body. The kiss intensified and he took off her night gown. He stood up, placed her on his desk while he continued kissing her. His hands were all over her body as he kissed her neck. Caryn's brain was fuzzy and all she could think about was his hands and lips on her body. With one hand he pulled down the straps of the silky dress and with the other he reached for her private parts. Caryn gasped when he started rubbing her vagina. She felt the wetness in her panties and without hesitation she took them off. He looked at her with lustful eyes before he pushed her back gently and went down on her. Caryn's back arched in pleasure as he explored her wet folds. "So, so wet. Just for me" he whispered. He took off his pants while pulling her towards him. He centered his dick at her entrance while looking at her questioningly. Quietly she nodded and he entered her slowly. She flinched and he stopped. "Are you okay, Angel?" he asked. Again, she nodded while she started to move seductively. With a loud moan he started penetrating her. This time she joined him in his rhythmic movements. Caryn felt overwhelmed with pleasure as he increased his pace and penetrated her harder and deeper. Without realizing it she was so caught up in the moment that she moaned loudly. "Come for me baby" he said as he felt her tight pussy tightening around him. He swears that she would be the end of him as he struggled for control over his lust. "Khalil!" she screamed as her orgasm break through her and a few seconds after her he shot his load into her wet warmth. They both panted as he pulled her up and put on her gown. "Leave it" he said when she bent down to pick up the pajama dress and panty that she wore. Quietly she nodded with her head down. He pulled her towards him and started kissing her again. A moan left her when she felt his erection against her. With one last kiss he pulled back. "You need to leave otherwise I'm never gonna get done" he said with a smile. "Go to sleep Angel, I'll join you later" he said and went back to his desk. "Okay, master. Should I wait in your room?" she asked her face burning red in embarrassment. "Yes, in my bed angel. What happened to Khalil?" he said with a soft chuckle.

With a burning face she left his study and went to his room. When she closed his bedroom door, she slapped herself twice. "What the fuck have you done Caryn?" she swore at herself.