Planning

"Any news?" Khalil asked Abid. "No nothing yet, but I've spoken to the people at the auction house they promised to get their men to get her back." Abid said. "I don't want them to get her back. They are gonna hurt her and she's pregnant with my child. I need her address, so that I can go and get her myself" Khalil replied. "How can you be so stupid? Do you really think her parents will just let her go after they've just got her back?" Abid asked again. "No, of course they won't, but I'll figure something out. They won't have any other choice than to give her back to me" Khalil said again. "I need that file on her. That way I can see what I can get on her parents" he said again. "When are you planning on going? I can contact them again now and arrange for her file, but I can't let you go alone. Human trafficking is a serious offence, once you're in the States our money, power and connections won't help us at all. Let's just request the file and work on a way to get her back, that doesn't involve you going to jail" Abid said again. Khalil sighed. "The longer she's there, the more she will forget about me. Who knows? Her parents might even make her get rid of the baby; in which case I will kill them myself. That I promise you. No one takes what's mine. So, let's work on a plan now. I can't afford to waste time. I need my Angel back at home" Khalil said with a serious look on his face. Just then Abid's phone rang. He spoke on the phone in Arabic and after a while he looked at Khalil with a smile. "The file is ready. I'll arrange for someone to pick it up. Let's start working on a plan to get your woman and child back brother".