Punished

After the incident in the bathroom. Caryn went to look for the kitchen. After what seemed like forever, she found it.

"Hi, I'm Caryn. Do you perhaps have anything to eat?" she asked the lady working in the kitchen. The lady looked at her confused. Frustrated she realized that the lady didn't understand her. She pointed to her stomach and then a pot on the stove. The lady nodded and smiled.

After a few minutes, she placed a plate of stew along with fresh bread rolls in front of Caryn. Gratefully, Caryn smiled up to the woman. She didn't waste a moment before she started digging in. "Amazing" she thought as she ate the tasty food. The lady looked at her with a smile, while placing a glass of water in front of her. Caryn mumbled a thank you in between mouth-fulls of food. After the meal, the woman, or Amal as she told Caryn, placed a bowl of grapes and sliced peaches in front of Caryn. Smiling she took the bowl and went to sit on the kitchen counter. For the first time in a while she felt content and safe. She was so busy enjoying the fruit, that she failed to realize the change in atmosphere.

"What are you doing? Who told you to come out of your room?" her master asked angrily. Roughly he pulled her off the counter and started dragging her behind him. "Wait master. I can explain" she said afraid of what he might do to her. He looked at her with a raised brow. "I- I - was hungry master. I haven't eaten since I came here. I just wanted something to eat" she said with her head lowered. "Come, let's see what happens to people who follows their own will".

He dragged her to another room. This one looked like a steal chamber. Her body went limb in fear when she saw the dangerous glint in his eyes. He made her stand against a pole, tied her hands above her head and ripped the long, flowing dress that she was wearing off her. Surprisingly enough, there was a walk-in closet in her room, filled with everything from underwear to evening dresses. And it was all in her size. She sighed as she looked at the ripped dress. She gasped when he ripped the bra and panty she was wearing. Quietly she began sobbing. Her eyes went wide in shock when she saw that he took a whip from the shelf. "Please master, please don't do this" she pleaded. A loud gasp left her mouth when the whip made contact with her bare skin. Her screams echoed through the almost empty room. By the fourth whip, she felt her skin ripping. Her voice became hoarse from all the screaming. After the seventh lash, she felt her vision became blurry. Her body was limb and her screams died down. Still he kept going. She didn't even know when he stopped because she was consumed by darkness.