Leila

"I wish that this trip would end now" Caryn thought as she started vomiting again. It's been days, maybe even weeks since she's been on the ship. "God it may even be months" she thought aloud as she tried to recall how long it's been since she's been away from home. 

"Two weeks, four days" a voice said. Caryn looked around to see where the voice came from and spotted a petite dark-haired girl in the corner of the compartment. "Has it been that long?" she asked. The girl nodded her head in answer. Caryn sighed. "You should be glad that we are still on this ship, because I think that things may take a turn for the worst once we get off" the girl said.

 "I'm Leila by the way" she said. "I'm Caryn" she replied. "I do know your name, you know. The guys who come by usually talk about you" she shrugged. "Why would they be talking about me?" Caryn asked frowning. The girl just shrugged and went to sleep. "Why would they be talking about me?" Caryn wondered nervously. She can recall that they said that she would sell for lots of money, but she really hoped that it was just a scaring tactic. Just then Carly woke up. "Hush angel. Go back to sleep sweetheart" she told the sleepy child. She wrapped her arms around the small frame and tiredly fell asleep.