Confusion

Caryn woke up with a banging headache. "Wait, why does it sound as if I'm near the ocean?" she thought confused. Then she felt it-the slight fluctuation of waves-as if she was on a ship. "Wait, what the hell happened?" Confused she tried to gather her thoughts. She remembered that she had an argument with her mother and then stormed to her room. "Am I dreaming? No this feels to real to be a dream." Trying to focus her eyes in the dark she looked around and saw the other bodies chained together in the small compartment. Her eyes widened in shock and then she remembered.

She woke up during the night and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. She heard scratching against the kitchen window and went out to see what it was. When she got outside, she couldn't see anything in the dark and decided to go back inside. That's when a hand grabbed her and slammed her head against the wall. Everything after that was a blur.

She can recall that she woke up in a moving vehicle. When she tried to ask where they were taking her, she realized that she was unable to speak since her mouth was covered with some sort of cloth. That's when she started to freak out. She started kicking towards the two masked men sitting on the opposite side of her. "Keep still you brat" he said as he came closer with a syringe which he emptied on her. "Of course. They drugged me." she thought "That's why I can't remember anything". Next thing darkness consumed her.