His Promise

After her chat with her master, a lady took her back to her new room. It was a lovely room. It was big and spacious with cream walls. The room also had its own en-suite bathroom. The bathroom was exquisite. It had a lilac toilet and hand basin on the one side and on the other, a big bathtub in the same color. In the corner near the bath was a big shower.

She ran herself a bath and started scrubbing the dirt off her. When she was done, she washed her hair. Feeling refreshed, she closed her eyes and laid her head back.

She was unaware of when she fell asleep, but she woke up startled when she felt a warm hand gliding between her breast and down her stomach. A breath hitched in her throat when the hand went to her private parts. She was up in flash. Her master roughly pushed her back down. "Please, don't do this" she said, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. He slapped her so hard that her head fell back, and she started feeling dizzy. "Remember what I told you? You belong to me and I will have what's mine. Understood?" he said looking at her coldly. With tears now streaming down her face, she nodded. A moan left his lips when he slipped one of his fingers inside her. Caryn gasped in shock at the sudden invasion of her most treasured parts. Slowly he started moving his finger in and out of her, whilst staring in her eyes. She felt flustered and felt something building inside of her. "What's going on with me?" she thought distraught. He started fingering her faster and harder. She felt so ashamed of not being disgusted at what's happening that she pushed his hand away. "You will not stop me" he hissed out. He entered his finger again, this time with more force and started finger fucking her aggressively. Her hips buckled at the unknown pleasure. With a gasp she released her very first orgasm. Her breath came out harsh after what happened. Her master got up quietly and left the bathroom. Stopping in his tracks when he reached the doorway, he turned around and said: "Soon you will be mine habibi. Very soon". The promise in his words was evident.