To get her back

"Where could she be? She doesn't know the area, so someone must've taken her" he said to his brother. "Relax. We've sent out people to check for her in every area. If she's not in Saudi Arabia, then someone must've taken her. Why are you in such a state about a slave?" Abid asked Khalil. "I think I'm in love with her. God knows I've tried not to fall for her, but somehow it just happened. And I know she feels the same. Plus, she's carrying my child" he replied. "She's pregnant?" Abid asked again. "Yes, didn't you hear what I just said? She's pregnant with my child. My heir. I need to get her back" he said again while running his hands through his already messy hair. Abid's phone rang and he answered in Arabic. 

"Seems like she's on her way home. The guys spotted them at the airport. She was with the guy from the ball, but it looked like she was sedated, because she was unconscious. So, it will be easy to get her back" Abid said with a smile. "What do you mean that it will be easy to get her? By now she's halfway across the ocean" Khalil said in response. "Relax brother. We'll get her details from the auction house. I'll arrange for them to get her back. They will be eager, because I can guarantee you that they don't have the money to pay me back" he said with a smile. Khalil breathed in relieve. "Soon you will be home Angel" he said with a gentle smile.