The Deal

It's been three days since she arrived at her new owner's place. "Mommy I miss you. I promise I will be better if you just come and get me" she weakly whispered to herself. Her throat was burning from a lack of water and her stomach aching due to a lack of food.

Since the incident on her arrival at her new "home" she wasn't fed. "So much for standing up for yourself" she thought whilst silently crying. She heard a click and there he was standing in the doorway. Weakly she got up. "Sir, I've learned my lesson. Please give me something to eat. Or at least a glass of water. I promise I'll behave" she told him. "It's master for you, you filthy slut" he said gruffly. He approached her slowly like a predator creeping up on his prey. "You stink" he said with a look of disgust plastered on his face as he was now standing in front of her. "Let's make a deal, shall we?" he asked. "I'll give you a room with a nice bed, food and clothes" he smiled and oh Lord that smile was so dashing that she felt the knot in her stomach growing tighter-"Wait focus Caryn. What the actual fuck is wrong with you? Stockholm syndrome seems to be a very real thing. Cause how on earth could I be attracted to the monster in front of me?" she thought. "But then you will have to do something for me in return" he added, a wicked grin now plastered on his face. "Okay, what do you expect of me master?" she replied timidly instantly knowing that whatever it is that he wanted was nothing good and whether she agreed or not, in the end he will force his way. "You know, living here alone gets well, lonely so I need someone to keep me company-in my bed that is. I have no interest in getting to know you. You will also be helping the staff around the house without payment since I provide for you. Last but not least, you will know your place, address me as Master and do whatever I tell you to" he said smugly. "Oh, I forgot to tell you-I don't need your permission or agreement cause you little one, you belong to me" he gestured toward the length of her body. "All of you belongs to me now" he said with lust burning in his eyes.