The Promotion

It was already dark out when the driver came to pick her up. By now Caryn was extremely hungry and fatigue hung like a cloud over her. When she got to the house she went to her room and took a bath. Whilst getting dressed she was startled by a soft knock on the door. Aaliyah entered the room. "Hi, I'm here to get you dressed. The master requested that you join him for dinner" she said. Caryn nodded quietly. After dressing Caryn in a tight-fitting emerald dress and matching jewelry, she started blow drying her hair. She bundled her hair up in a loose bun, with some loose curls framing her face. After that she put on make-up. "There you go. You look like a million bucks" Aaliyah said with a huge smile on her face.

Quietly she followed Aaliyah to the dining room. Upon entering Aaliyah left and her master got up and walked towards her. "Aah, angel. You look amazing" he said while kissing her hand. He let her to the table and pulled out her chair. A frown was plastered on Caryn's face as she wondered why there was a sudden change in his behavior towards her. She shrugged when she decided to just go with it and enjoy the meal.

They ate in silence. After dinner Amal brought in a bottle of champagne. Caryn wondered what they were celebrating. "Let me guess. You are probably thinking about what we are celebrating my angel? Well let me enlighten you. We are celebrating your promotion. From this moment on you will no longer be doing any chores inside or outside the house." He stopped and smiled. "So, what's the catch?" Caryn asked. His smile got even bigger. "It's simple my angel. From today on you will be my mistress. You will share a room with me and satisfy my every need. Also, I need my inheritance-but to get it I need an heir within the next two years. And you my dear, will be the mother of my child" He said casually. Caryn's mouth fell open in shock. "But I'm only sixteen. I can't be a mother. I never even had sex" she said blushing. "Well I know and that's a good thing. Also, this wasn't a negotiation. It's an order. I already asked Amal to move your things to my room" he replied. "Well I refuse. I won't be your sex toy and breeding machine" Caryn said with a look of determination on her face. She gasped in shock when he threw his champagne in her face. "Dinner's over. Follow me. We have a baby to make" he said getting up and dragging her behind him.