Fine Dining

"You look absolutely stunning. Reminds me so much of your mother when she was your age" Taylor said as with an admiring look as Caryn was walking down the stairs. "Thanks, Dad. I feel pretty" Caryn wore a soft pink dress that flattered her more rounded body. Taylor held out his arm when she reached the end of the stairs and with a soft smile, she took it. As they reached the door, Taylor turned around and spoke to the bodyguard. "Would you mind waiting for us at home, we would love to spend one night alone?" He said questioningly. "I'm sorry sir. Madam strictly said never to leave the miss alone" the guard said apologetically. "Fine. Let's go" Taylor replied a bit irritated, because now he had to come up with a new plan on how to get rid of the bodyguard.

Caryn looked around in awe as they entered the luxurious restaurant. "Reservation for Croft" Taylor said to the lady at reception. "Of course, sir, please follow me" the lady said. Caryn admired the romantic setting and elegant look of the restaurant. "This looks so expensive" she thought as she couldn't stop looking around. Taylor ordered their drinks while Caryn went through the menu. After a small while of talking about Taylor's youth, the waiter came back with their drinks and took their orders. For Caryn it was a pleasant evening. She almost forgot about the bodyguard until Taylor pulled her towards the reception. "I'm sorry Sir, the booking was only made for two" the lady at reception told the bodyguard as another waiter led the way to heaven knows where. "Where are we going?" Caryn asked curiously. "This restaurant offers private performances. I thought you might like some jazz before we go back for dessert" Taylor explained. Caryn just nodded and smiled. Caryn sighed as the soft music filled the room. She loved it here. Maybe she could ask her mother for more visits, she thought as she listened to the band. A soft hand on her shoulder shook her from her thoughts. She turned around and struggled to breath as she saw the man in front of her. "Good evening Sweetheart. I missed you" Khalil said with a soft voice as he reached out his hand to touch her face.