It started

"What do you want for dinner Car?" Gwen asked Caryn. Caryn just shrugged while she browsed through the television absent-mindedly. Gwen sighed as she looked at her daughter and decided to order Chinese take-out. As she was picking up her phone rang, and she looked at the unknown number on the screen. "Gwen speaking?" she answered. The line went quiet for a while before she heard the voice she never thought she'd ever hear again. "Hi Gwen. How are you doing?" Taylor asked. "What do you want Taylor?" Gwen asked with a frown on her face. Her abusive ex was the last person that she expected to hear from so soon after everything that happened to Caryn. She asked Peter to search for him and tell him about what happened and asked for his help in finding her daughter. According to Peter, his wife told him that Taylor doesn't live there anymore and after that she closed the door in his face. She never heard anything from him even after Peter found him and gave him her contact details to assist with their daughter's abduction. "Gwen I'm so sorry for everything that I've done to you and our daughter. To our family. Please give me a chance to try to make up for it" he paused "I would like to see Caryn. I have a nice villa by the sea, and I think she could do with some fresh air and just relax after everything that happened. I know you don't trust me with her, but please I would really love to have her with me" he said again. "Fine. I'll think about it and phone you back" Gwen replied and disconnected the call. "She'll phone me back. I think she will agree" Taylor said as he looked at Khalil with a smile. 

An Unwanted LifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara