Bonding

"So, tell me Caryn, your mother mentioned that you were kidnapped, would you mind me asking you a few questions about it?" Taylor asked as he stirred the pot with the sauce. "No, it's fine. I might as well tell you since I am forced to tell a shrink about it. Not that I need one cause I'm fine. What do you want to know?" Caryn replied. "Was it bad?" Taylor asked as he turned off the stove. "At first it was. We were kept in container, we received small bits of food to keep us from starving and if the kidnappers weren't so greedy, I guess they would've raped us back then. But they didn't touch us, just kept on saying that they can't damage the packages. Then we got to an auction house, where we sold off like animals. I was bought by a sheik as a gift to his brother. Yes, that's about it" Caryn said. "

And are you okay now? You sound like it doesn't bother you?" Taylor asked again. "I'm fine. I'm just irritated by everyone telling me that I suffer from Stockholm Syndrome. You don't choose who you fall in love with. I mean, at first Khalil was very mean towards me, but now I can't imagine life without him, and I can't wait for him to come and get me. I appreciate that mother went through all the effort to find me, but it's not where I want to be anymore. It's not who I want to be anymore. Call me crazy, but I actually love him" Caryn said with a sigh. "Oh, you poor thing. Everything will work out in due time, okay?" Taylor said as he embraced his daughter. "I was thinking of changing my mind about the deal, but seems like it will be best for Caryn to be with the sheikh" Taylor thought as he held his daughter, because somehow he knew that after he gave her to the sheikh, he will never see her again.