Chapter 43

At the end of the boring school day that contrasted the eventful lunch you had, you met Jin, Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook at the front of the school. You all leave in Yoongi's car; heading towards Namjoon's place.

Namjoon's POV

Namjoon slaps Hoseok's hand.
"Oww-."
"Don't. touch. the food." he snaps.
"C'mon! Feed the man with the broken leg." Hosoek pouts, referring to himself.
"This is for your sister!" Namjoon says, he looks to Hoseok who is holding the same puppy dog eyes as before. Namjoon groans, "Fine. But only one piece of cheese."
"Yay!" Hoseok cheers, he claps his hands together before carefully leaning his body towards the table and snatching a fried good.

"Jin texted me. He said they're all on their way." Namjoon says, he sighs.
"Don't stress, my brother! I'm sure everything will go well." Hosoek says, "I would pat your back or hug you but.. y'know." he says, gesturing to his leg, they both chuckle.

Y/N's— Your POV

You look out the car window as Yoongi drives, trying to calm your mind

You look out the car window as Yoongi drives, trying to calm your mind. Jimin, sitting beside you takes your hand in his. You turn to him and tilt your head, confused.
"You just have.. that face. The one you make when you're nervous." he says. You nod in understanding. "I just remembered Namjoon told me to eat less." you say, "He must've meant something else.. right?" you ask, looking to Jimin, he shrugs. You sigh and look back out of the window.
"Please try to park gently—." Jungkook quietly asks from the trunk.

*THUD*
Yoongi abruptly breaks, parking in front of Namjoon's house.
"Ouch, my head!! Why did I have to go in the trunk!"Jungkook whines.
"Here we are!" Yoongi says with enthusiasm.
"Open the trunk! Y/N is leaving, I can take her seat!" Jungkook demands.
"Nope." Yoongi smiles, loving every second he gets to torture the maknae.
The garage doors start to open, you get out of the parked car and wait upon your boyfriend's arrival.
The garage doors fully lift to reveal Namjoon carrying your brother in his arms, you smile at the sight. You open your car door for Namjoon and he places Hoseok into your seat, like a parent would to a baby, carefully place him into the spot and buckling the seatbelt for him.
"Bye guys! Thanks for the ride, Yoongi." you say.
"Anytime." he winks then smiles gently.
Your giddy expression fades when you remember the call with your mother from earlier, "..See you later, Hosoek." you say, Namjoon not paying any mind to it. Hoseok nods.
"This is for you, m'lady." Namjoon says, bowing as he hands you a blindfold. Your eyebrows raise.
Jimin stretches an arm over Hoseok and rolls down the window, "That's kinky!!" you hear him yell to you as Yoongi drives off. You and Namjoon laugh.

You put the blindfold on then reach your arms out for guidance. You don't want to end up like your brother.
Namjoon lightly puts his hands on your waist, trying not to alarm you. He holds your waist from behind with a soft grip, pushing you forward with each step. You walk together into the house, he closes the garage door and house door behind you as you walk.
You hum in excitement, "Mm, something smells good." you say then gasp, "If this is a romantic dinner date then you should've told me, I could've gotten dressed all nice for you." you say, subtly striking a pose as you slowly walk forward.
"You look hot in anything. Dress in whatever you want, not for me." Namjoon says, making your cheeks all warm.
"Remember how you were going to go on that school trip to Paris? But then your mom found out about everything between us and said you weren't allowed to go anymore?" Namjoon says, hands still on your waist.
"Mhm. She got a refund and everything." you sigh.
"I knew you really wanted to go on that trip. So I thought if you couldn't go to Paris anymore..." Namjoon begins, pulling the string of your blindfold so it unties and falls to the ground, "... I could try to bring Paris to you." he says.