Chapter 32

nsfw warning//
this chapter and the next one contains a lot of smut. if you're 14 or under, please protect your virgin eyes or grab some holy water. you've been warned!! pls don't report me—
--

"Look, there's a dessert table, wanna get food then leave?" You ask as Namjoon leads you towards the exit. "No, the line is too long and everything is overpriced." He says, eagerly rummaging through his pockets for his car keys.

"Don't worry, we can eat at my house." He adds, winking suggestively.

You quickly turn around to wave goodbye to your friends, your face feeling warm as you become flustered, knowing they're confused on why you're leaving so early.

You settle yourself in the front seat of Namjoon's car and put on your seat belt. His car was comfortable and roomy, not to mention how expensive it appeared. You felt a bit poor or rather unworthy to be sitting in such a nice vehicle, but luxurious nonetheless.

"Are you okay with me keeping my hand here?" Namjoon asks, sliding his hand onto your thigh. "Sure, why not." You respond, grinning to yourself.
"...more than this? Are you okay with that?" Namjoon softly asks, looking to you with curious yet pure doe eyes. He moves his hand higher up to your inner thigh, towards that area, maintaining eye contact.
You nod after thinking about it for a couple of seconds.
It wasn't a difficult decision to make.

"Good." he firmly says with one gentle squeeze.
Namjoon kept his hand in the same spot the whole drive, lust in the air. He would casually re-adjust his pinky from time to time, skimming where you're sensitive and catching you off guard.
He knows what he's doing.

(if you don't look like this, that's fine! I know damn well i don't HAHA just wanted to show the hand positioning ;) )

Finally after an interesting drive to Namjoon's house, you arrive. You reach for your phone as soon as you walk in the door, but remember you left it with your purse in the car on your rush to get inside.

It's already 11 o'clock and your mom was most likely concerned.

"I'm going to go get my purse from the car." You quickly say, Namjoon looks a bit impatient but in response, nods anyways, giving you a small smile.
You take Namjoon's car keys and run outside to grab your purse.
His expression drops as soon as you go out the door. After that performance.. he's impatient and desperate for you.
Craving you.

But, he's also never been one to shy away from teasing, even to oneself.

You hurry back into the house, forgetting to lock the door. You begin taking off your shoes.

"I just need to text my mom--."
"Get over here, now." You're interrupted by a deep sultry voice. Your eyes widen a bit, looking up to find Namjoon sitting on a chair in the living room, facing you.