Chapter 35

"This place is so cute!!" You say, tracing your fingers along the shelves of books

"So I did a good job choosing the location for our first date?" Namjoon grabs your waist and spins you around so you're facing each other.

"You have amazing taste"
"Well clearly, I fell in love with you." He says, then pecks your forehead.
"You're corny but admittedly, it's cute."

"No pda in the cafe!" The cashier yells.
"Sorry!!" Namjoon says, you both turn around to cover your mouthes and giggle.

"Let's go to the back."

You hold hands and run to a closed-off part of the book-cafe. You sit across from each other at a small table.
"I can't believe this our first date." Namjoon says, "It's so weird, all the other times we've hung out we were just at my house doing homework."
"Yeah, 'homework'." You say slyly.

"Classic. Running to the back thinking I wouldn't see you." The cashier walks over to your table. "My names Jason. I'm your server for today, and if I catch y'all fucking I'm kicking you out mid-nut. Got it?"

"Yes, sir!" Namjoon says, you both chuckle.
You order food and drinks, then have light and bubbly conversation. You're touching each other's hands from across the table and smiling at each other.
"That's a pretty ring you got on.. where'd you get it from?" Namjoon asks jokingly about the ring he got you.

 where'd you get it from?" Namjoon asks jokingly about the ring he got you

"Oh, I don't know, my weird-ass boyfriend gave it to me. To say that I have the key to his heart, or something." You play along, rolling your eyes.
"Listen, why don't you just drop him and come be with me? I'll treat you right I promise." Namjoon winks,
"I'll think about it." You say, you both chuckle.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is."
And there she was. Jisu.
"I think y'all should take your sappy shit somewhere else." She says.
"Jisu I thought I told you to fuck off and leave us alone." You say, not even turning around to look at her. You can recongnise her voice.
"Go take your lonely ass somewhere else. We're trying to enjoy our date." Namjoon says.
"Actually.." Jisu says. Mark comes up from around the corner, she takes his hand.
"We were about to sit at this booth over here." He says.
"Mark?" You say in shock.