Chapter 19

At the end of fourth period, Jisu drags you out of class by your wrist. "I'm telling you, it's her!" She says. "How do you know. Do you have proof?" You ask. "Trust me. Once you see them, you'll know." Jisu pulls you behind her as she runs up the stairs. "Uh- Jisu! I'm gonna trip-."
"We don't have time for tripping right now! Come on!"

You get to the top floor and see Hoseok standing in front of Rosé as she leans against the locker.
"See! I told you!" Jisu says.
"Oh." You say, surprised. You really didn't think that Rosé was your brother's type.
"They look so flirty..."
"They really do." You admit.
"They're smiling a lot." Jisu says.
You catch Hoseok waving 'bye' to Rosé and you grab Jisu's arm; shoving her head down into the water fountain.
"What are you doing?-." Jisu asks, you cut her off.
"Hey Hoseok! Didn't expect to see you here!!"You say.

I suck at acting.

"Hey... y/n.... why are you being weird?"
"I'm not being weird!!!" You reply.
"Were you stalking me and Ro-." He asks.
"What?! No! Of course not!" You say, smiling innocently even though you are 100% guilty.
"Okay... see you at home." Hoseok says before awkwardly walking away. You release your grasp for Jisu's scalp.
"What was that for?!" She asks.
"I'm sorry, I panicked. I had to." You say, Jisu crosses her arms. "You didn't have to." she says, you start walking to your lockers together.
"You always complain about being dehydrated anyways, I did you a favour." you tease, smiling slyly.

HOSEOK's POV

Hoseok quickly walks to his locker, distressed.

Damn it, Hoseok! Y/N obviously knows. You might as well confess.

Hoseok's friend notices his anxious mannerisms, shaky hands, excessively touching his hair, quickly tapping his foot...
"Is something wrong?"
"Yes, yoongi, something is wrong. Very very wrong."

Y/N's POV

"Should we question Rosé?" Jisu asks.
"I mean, sure, just don't be weird about it-." You start.
"Hey Rosé!! We need to ask you something!!" Jisu yells from across the hallway.

Oh my god.

Jisu runs over to the startled girl and waves, you follow her. "H-Hi Jisu, Hi y/n." She smiles.
"Hi Rosé. We just wanted to ask you something-." You say.
"Do you like her brother!?" Jisu asks with a psychotic-looking smile, pointing at you.
"Hoseok? Yeah!" Rosé replies. You and Jisu automatically look to each other.

It is her....

"As a friend, of course." Rosé says. You and Jisu sigh in unison from relief.
"Sorry for bothering you!" You say, you pull Jisu's arm and walk away. "Oh, thank god." You say.

"She's better off with Jungkook." Jisu says.

Oh god—

"Uhm.. yeah, sure." You reply, awkwardly chuckling.
"Wait.... then who was Hoseok sending those photos to?" Jisu says, you cringe at the reminder of that memory.
"I don't know-." Someone taps your shoulder. You turn around.
"Oh, hey Hoseok!" You say.
"Y/N, since you probably already know I'm just going to tell you." He says in a serious tone.
"..Okay?" You reply. You look to Jisu who is just as confused as you are.
Hoseok sighs,
"I'm dating Yoongi." He says, Yoongi walks up to you guys and smiles sheepishly.
You're shocked.
"So, you were sending photos to..." you point at Yoongi, Jhope nods.

"Well that was unexpected." You say.
"I didn't know you guys were gay--." Jisu says.
"Bisexual." Yoongi corrects.

You see Hoseok's eyes tearing up a bit.

"I totally accept you! I have nothing against people who aren't... straight." You say, there isn't any way you could make this less awkward. "You may accept me, but will mom and dad?" Hoseok asks.

Shit, I never thought about that.

You walk up to Hoseok and hug him, you pat his back. "I'll keep it a secret, don't worry. I love you no matter what." You say.
"Thank you, y/n." Hoseok hugs you back.

" I could never ask for a better sister." He says.
"I could never ask for a better brother." You reply.

There are a few seconds of silence. You laugh.
"We thought you were sending those photos to Rosé." You say.
"Wait, so you didn't know who I was sending the nudes to?" Hoseok asks.
"Nope." You chuckle.
"So I just confessed. For no reason." Hoseok realizes.
"Pretty much." You reply.
"So you were spying on Rosé and I."
"N-....yeah." You admit.
Everyone starts laughing.
"You're so nosy!" Hoseok says, pushing your shoulder.
"I told you you're nosy!" Jisu nudges you.
"But you still love me, right?"
"Of course I love you."

Author's note
I started writing this story years ago, and in the beginning I Involved romantic group ships. (hoseok and yoongi)
it was all fun and games, i respect their friendship. this is only for my fictional story and have to keep it in for the plot. 👀

if this makes you uncomfortable, please imagine them as being very close friends or a platonic relationship. hope you understand. love you all! mwah

everyone's leaving comments like
"OMG can I have a brother like Jhope please??"
girl, same. (don't let my younger brother see this)

Thank you so much to all the people who comment, I smile every time I get a notif :))
Ily!! 💗
don't forget to vote;) every little bit helps<3