Chapter 52

"Hey Lisa.. everything alright?" you say into the phone.
"Oh my god, y/n, I'm drunk oh my god." She stifles an obnoxious laugh.

"I'm literally trying so hard to get over Jisu's death and I'm just on my bathroom floor and I've been talking to this guy and I think he wants to be serious with me but I'm really not looking for anything long term I'm just coping by getting close with him haha I like the attention he gives me I think he seriously likes me though oh my god haha I need your advice girlll!!" Lisa rambles, breathlessly.

You pull the phone away from your mouth. "She's delirious." you say to Namjoon before bringing the phone back to your ear.

"I'm dealing with something right now, Lisa, I'll get someone to go over to your place and take care of you. Is that okay?" you say into the phone, concerned.
"Mhm! Haha I'm just a little woozy, y'know." she continues to chuckle.

You hang up, knowing there's no point of continuing conversation if Lisa is barely receiving any of it.

Rosé (Jisu's friend)
DIALING...

"Hello? Who is this?"
"It's y/n." you clear your throat, "I used to be Jisu's friend."

"Right. Y/N. You filled in for me at the Snowfall dance!.. everything alright?" Rosé asks.

"Lisa called me, she says she's wasted on her bathroom floor trying to cope Jisu's death and wants to use some guy for attention?? She needs help." you say.

"..she called you? I'm her best friend." Rosé asks, jealousy hinting in her voice.
"Yes— but that's besides the point. I don't think she's okay." you say.
"I can't believe she's drinking again.. I'll drive to her place. Thanks."
"No problem, bye!" you say.
"Bye." Rosé replies coldly, hanging up.

Namjoon scoffs, "What was her problem?"
You sigh. "I don't know, but that's taken care of." you fall back onto the bed, rubbing your forehead.

"On a scale from one to ten, how exhausted do I look right now?" you ask. Namjoon's sits on the bed and scoots next to you. "A solid eight, but you pull it off." he teases, a grin growing on his face. You close your eyes and let out an overwhelmed groan.

You lift your heavy eyelids to find Namjoon's soft eyes looking down at you with a tranquil gaze, slightly crinkled as he gently smiles at you. The light from the tilted blinds shine dim across his complexion, his beauty seemingly stopping time.
You slowly lift your arm to reach up and cup his cheek, stroking his honey skin with your thumb.

"How did I get so lucky?" he asks softly.
"I was just thinking the same thing." you reply. Your eyes start to flutter close as fatigue consumes your body. Your arm slowly falls down from Namjoon's face and he lightly grabs your wrist, kissing your hand. "Do you want me to call your brother and tell him the news for you?" Namjoon asks.

Shit. Hoseok.

"Yes please." you murmur, dozing off. Namjoon chuckles at your weariness. "Alright. Sleep well, y/n." he leans down and places a gentle kiss on your pouting lips before pulling the blanket over your body.

"I love you." he whispers, but you're already out like a light. He walks out of the room and dials your brother to tell him about your parent's arrest.

———————————-

Hoseok's POV

"I can't believe it took us three months to go through all of my boxes." Hoseok says, placing his last pair of sweatpants in Yoongi's closet. "Yes, because you avoided anything that involved your parents in the slightest for that long." Yoongi says.

"Can you blame me? They're homophobic, abusive and in jail for a year." Hoseok sighs.

Yoongi comes up behind Hoseok and wraps his arms around him, "I know, I know." Yoongi consoles. He snorts, "They also have to pay a $2000 fee to the Kim family." Yoongi says, Hoseok laughs with him.
"That too." Hoseok grins, sadness hinting in his typically beaming smile.

"I just miss y/n." Hoseok says, Yoongi comes around to look him in the eyes, holding his hands. "She's been much happier lately though. The pressure her parents brought her is gone and she's permanently living with Namjoon." Yoongi says. He starts to pout, "And now you permanently live with me." he winks.

"Did you hear Namjoon and y/n are going on a double date with Jimin and his new girl?" Hoseok says.
"New girl?" Yoongi pauses before groaning, "Is it the girl he was whining about at our last friend group dinner? When everyone came over here." Yoongi asks, Hoseok nods. "That man is head over heels in love." Hoseok adds.

"Does the girl feel the same way?"
"Don't know. I barely know her."

Your— Y/N's POV

You spin in a circle in your spring dress that Namjoon had bought for you, posing for him to observe. You stare at him as you wait for a response, his gaze slowly travels up and down your body.
"One more spin." he smiles, you chuckle and do as he says.

"You're so beautiful."
"Thank you." you blush.
"So we're going on a date.. with Jimin?"
"He called me last night and begged me to come on his official first date with his girlfriend and judge her for him. He's nervous so we made it a cute double date."
"Sounds fun..." Namjoon starts, "We better get to go on our own date after though." he smirks. You roll your eyes and smile, "Of course."

Namjoon walks up to you and takes your waist with both hands. He leans in and begins placing soft kisses on your lips, "Do we have... to go... with Jimin?..." he says between pecks. He looks down at you with puppy dog eyes, "We haven't been able to do anything since my parents are always home and your grandparents live in your parent's home now." he says.

You both look to the doorway and see Mr.Kim slowly walking by the room with a disgusted expression on his face.

"See?" Namjoon chuckles. You sigh, closing the door. "I'll ask Hosoek to give us Yoongi's apartment for a night. I'll figure something out, but I promised Jimin I'd do this for him." you say, pouting back. Namjoon takes a deep breath.
"Alright." he pulls your head into his chest and kisses the top of it.

INCOMING CALL..
Jiminie🕺

"Hi, we're on our way—."
"Y/N she's so pretty, I'm freaking out, I think I'm in love." You chuckle, "We'll be there soon to meet her, Jimin, don't worry."

You reach the café and Namjoon opens the door for you, letting you walk in first. You spot Jimin in a booth, he waves you over with a big smile, gesturing for you to come sit him with. You reach the table and the girl turns her head to look at you, making your eyes widen.

"Namjoon, y/n, meet Lisa." Jimin says with sparkling excited eyes. You make eye contact with Lisa and she gives you a light glare, reminding you of the conversation you exchanged with her over the phone. The drunk conversation when she mentioned her dilemma with a boy.

Oh, Jimin. You hopeless romantic.

to be continued...

author's note
I DONT SUPPORT CROSS GROUP SHIPS please pretend this lisa is not from blackpink and is just a girl named lisa who happens to also be friends with some girls named jisu, rosé and jennie😁

what do you think of this chapter?

remember i love you! stay safe out there, everyone <3