Chapter 37

You rush down the stairs and run into the kitchen.
"Jesus, y/n. It's 7 AM on a Monday." Namjoon says, pouring himself a bowl of cereal.

"I'm going to Jisu's new school, you coming?" You say, grabbing your bag.
"What the hell? Why? I don't want your feelings getting hurt again, y/n."
"I said are you coming?"
"I mean, fuck yeah, but why?" Namjoon questions, "I'll tell you in the car!" you say, opening the door.

"What about my cereal?!" Namjoon asks, pointing at his bowl. "Just.. bag it." you say, "But--." the door shuts. Namjoon sighs.

Namjoon marches his feet down the steps to the driveway with an annoyed look on his face. You look at him, then down to the plastic bag filled with dry Cheerios in his hand. You hold the car dar open for him, "Good morning sunshine!" You say with an exaggerated smile. Namjoon stares at you for a couple of seconds with the same expression, then gets into the car.

"Tell me this master-plan of yours before I make a detour to our school." Namjoon says, backing out of the driveway. "Okay. I'm going to go to the office and speak to the principal." "How?"
"I booked an appointment.. anyways." You say, continuing on, "I'll tell him that I was a friend of one of their new students. That's when I pull out all the Newspapers that she wrote about us." You take the evidence out of your bag, Namjoon looks down at the papers in your hands and gulps.

"You still have those?" he asks, looking queasy.
"Yeah.. sorry, Joon.. I was gonna tell you but--."
"It's fine, just put them away." he says, you put the newspapers back in your bag.
You further explain your plan, "Then I'll tell the principal that Jisu doesn't deserve a spot at their fancy academy because she's a terrible person who doesn't even like piano!!" you say, Namjoon pulls into the school parking lot.

"Holy.. fuck." Namjoon says, his eyes widening. "Brutal, right?! I can't believe I came up with this plan myself. It's like I can feel her devilish eyes staring me down as we speak." you say. "..Because you can. y/n.. look." Namjoon points towards the entrance of the school. There's a group of people surrounding a large portrait of Jisu. They're all wearing black.
Holy. Shit.
"She's dead."

author's note
hey guys! i know this is a shorter chapter but the impact is not relevant to the size of the chapter.
as always feel free to write feedback
love you!