Chapter 21

NAMJOON's POV

homies🤟🏻

HOE-SEOK
Did you ask her??

JIMBOI
Where is she rn?

ME
She's in the washroom :)

TAETAE
BUT DID YOU ASK HER

ME
idk, did I?

FATHER JIN
BITCH IM THE ONLY ONE WHO MAKES
JOKES AROUND HERE

KOOKY
c'mon man

ME
I asked her

TAETAE
WHATD SHE SAY

YOONGS
idrc

JIMBOI
u care stfu

YOONGS
ok maybe a bit

HOE-SEOK
if she said no I'm gonna kill her

ME
she said yes

JIMBOI
OMG

FATHER JIN
IM PICKING YALL UP

YOONGS
please no

FATHER JIN
WE NEED TO MEET THIS GIRL

YOONGS
i'd rather stay in the studio
then go outside tf

FATHER JIN
I'm driving you calm down

YOONGS
fine

KOOKY
🤠🤠🤠

ME
I kinda wanted to spend more time with her

MOTHER JIN
idc Joon WE'RE CRASHING UR PLACE🤪

45 MINUTES LATER
Y/N's POV
NAMJOON's HOUSE

You helped Namjoon make a fresh new cake that would turn out edible, contrary to the first one.
You place it in the oven then go over to Namjoon, who's lying on his back on the couch.

You get on the couch and lie on top of him, resting his head on his chest so the two of you are like a human sandwich.
"Comfortable?" He asks.
"Very." You reply.

Namjoon gently takes a hold of your hips and pulls you up a little bit so you are face to face with him.
"Do I still have any batter or icing on my face?" Namjoon asks. You have a quick glance then reply, "No."
"Perfect."
Namjoon puts a hand on the side of your face and presses his lips into yours, making you flinch. He pulls away, "Are you okay with this?" he asks.
You lightly smirk before closing your eyes and kissing him back, surprising him this time.

You lightly tug at his hair as you kiss, Namjoon stoll holding your hips as you straddle him.

You move rhythmically together as your lips intertwine, one person slightly pulling away and the other pushing further, deepening the kiss; and so on.

You feel Namjoon's hand slowly and softly trail up your back. He stops kissing you, looking into your eyes and captivating you with his gaze.
"The dress you're wearing is very pretty."
He gets a hold of your dress zipper,
"But I think you'd look better without it."
He slowly starts unzipping your dress.

You hear laughter coming from behind you.

SHIT.

You quickly get off of Namjoon. You can feel your cheeks in a burning sensation, blushing.
You let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh my god, I thought you were his parents." You say. "You didn't tell me they were coming!" You say to Namjoon.

"ThE dResS yOu'rE wEaRing iS vErY pReTtY, bUt I tHinK yOu'D lOoK bEtTeR wIthoUt iT." Jungkook mocks Namjoon, they all burst out in laughter.
"Very slick, Namjoon. Very slick." Jungkook teases.
"Shut up, 'international playboy'." Namjoon says, embarrassed. "You guys were taking forever to get here so I got carried away."

"And decided to start stripping her?" Jin teases. Your face is red.
"I was just— ugh." Namjoon starts.
"jUst tAke iT oFf nOw giRrrRll." Jungkook says.
"I thought I told you to fuck off, Jungkook." Namjoon replies.
"Namjoon, calm down." Hoseok says, chuckling but slightly concerned.

"Imma beat that pussy like you've never felt befor-." Jungkook continues, Namjoon gets up and starts walking towards Jungkook.
"If you don't shut the fuck up."

"Woah, woah, woah, woah!" Everyone starts saying, you grab Namjoon by the back of his shirt and pull him towards you. "Namjoon, control yourself." You say on your tip toes, into his ear.

He pauses, blankly staring for a second then calmly walks past all his friends.
He goes upstairs to his room.
You start to follow him, Hoseok grabs your arm.
"You need to be more careful around him." He says.
"I'm not a baby, Hoseok." You snarl, shaking your arm out of his grasp then running upstairs.

You open Namjoon's room door to see him rushing through his things, trying to find something to take out his anger on.
"Namjoon!" You rush up beside him and grab his shoulders in an attempt to get him to calm down and focus on you.
"Look at me." You say, he turns his head to face you, a panicked expression on his face. You keep a hold of his shoulders.

"Just leave me to myself, I'll deal with this shit on my own." Namjoon says, reaching back for his cabinet. You take a hold of his wrists then smoothly turn it into holding his hands.

"You're triggered, I'm not going to leave you alone when you're clearly agitated and possibly on the verge of a panic attack." You say, Namjoon sighs and looks down.
"Don't let what Jungkook says get to you. He's like 10 years old anyways." You say, Namjoon cracks a small smile. "Or, acts like one." you say.
"Let's head back downstairs. I know you can contain your anger, you're not Yoongi. You ready?" You ask, your joke puts a faint smile on his face. He nods.

You pull Namjoon back downstairs, the two of you holding hands.
You really hope nothing else will happen since Jungkook is eyeing Namjoon. You can tell he's upset.
Guess you're going to find out...

Author's Note:
I'm so so sorry for not updating! Every time I try to go on Wattpad it crashes:,)
Ily all, thank you for being patient ❤️