Chapter 22

You follow Namjoon into the kitchen where the 6 boys are still standing.
"So what took you so long to get here?" Namjoon asks, pretending as if nothing had happened.
"Well, when I got to Jimin's house, he still didn't know what to wear." Jin says.
"I wanted to make a good first impression!" Jimin says as an excuse.
"Then once Jimin finally chose what to wear we had to drive alllll the way to Rosé's house because Jungkook was 'studying' with her-." Jin says
"We were studying! We're just friends!" Jungkook says. "Mhm..." Tae mumbles.
"Tae was ready to leave when we got to his house. But then Hoseok's mom started conversation with us, and offered us cookies." Jin says.
"And lastly, we all had to literally drag Yoongi off his couch." Jin says. "I was in the middle of the best nap of my life." Yoongi says.
"And now we're here!" Jin says.

"Anyone want cake?" Namjoon asks, you pull the fresh dessert out of the oven and quickly cover it in icing.
"Did you make it?" Tae asks Namjoon, a bit concerned. We all know Namjoon can't cook.
"Y/N did most of the work." Namjoon says, he smiles at you. Jungkook rolls his eyes. You can feel the tension between him and Namjoon and it's making you uncomfortable. You smile back at Namjoon uneasily before cutting into the cake.

"Hoseok, can y/n bake?" Tae asks.
"Well she didn't nearly burn the house down like I did, so she's already doing a great job." Namjoon chimes in.
"Y/N can bake and cook pretty well." Hoseok says we try a proud glance at you. You each get a slice of cake and sit down in the living room on the couches.

"So, y/n." Jimin leans forward. "What are you like?" He asks.
"Your questions are too easy. We need to see if she's good for Namjoon" Jin says. He turns towards you. "Do you have a criminal record?" Jin asks. "Isn't that a little harsh?" Jungkook replies. "You think my sister would have a criminal record. Really, Jin?" Hoseok says. "You're right, she's too innocent and small." Jin says.

You're slightly insulted but thankful of your brother's words.

As you sit on the couch, feeling all eyes on you, you come to realization that this feels like like you're in the 'Meet The Family' segment of the show The Bachelor.
"What's your grade average?" One guy asks.
"85%." You reply.
"Can you drive?" Another guys asks.
"I'm going to get my license soon." You answer.
"What's your favourite colour?"
"Jiminnnn." The men groan in unison. "What? I wanna know!" Jimin says, embarrassed. You giggle. "Purple." You reply, he smiles.
"What's your favourite song?" Jungkook asks.
"Please don't tell me it's that Keke song." Yoongi says. You laugh. "I cant choose, I listen to a lot of music, but I love kpop." You say. Jungkook and Jimin instantly look at each other.
"I WAS BORN IN BUSAN FIRST." Jimin yells.
"Oh— alright."

"Hey Jungkook." Hoseok smirks.
"What's tasty in busan?" He asks, Jungkook also smirks. "Y'all are goofs." You say, jokingly. "Hey, we're related." Hoseok says.
"Whatever." You reply.
"Anyways, y/n, what do you see in Namjoon?" Jin asks.
"Where do I start? He's an intellectual. He can rap, write, he's literally the definition of creative. I've never met anyone smarter, actually. And he's honestly so kind. Like I can talk to him about deepest and saddest things, and he'll support me and be there for me no matter what. Whenever I need him, he's there. To be honest, I don't know what I'd do without him. I can't go a day without speaking to or texting him. He always doubts himself and puts himself down when some days I wish I could be as talented as him. He's all around amazing." You say.
It's complete silence,

They're shocked.

Namjoon is uncontrollably blushing.
Jimin is on the verge of screaming and fanboying to the ultimate level.
Jin is at a loss for words.
Jungkook is trying to be upset but he can't.
Hoseok is straight up shocked, he never knew that you admired Namjoon that much.
Tae, jaw dropped.

You broke the bangtan boys.

Oh, and for yoongi,
"I thought I'd never live to see the day that Min Yoongi cries." You say. "Shut up." The baffled 'tough guy' says through tears. Jin clears his throat, "You're qualified to be Namjoon's girlfriend."
"More than qualified, she's literally destined to be Namjoon's girlfriend." Jimin says.
"Do you guys mind if I talk to y/n in private?" Namjoon asks.
"Yes." Jungkook says, Jin slaps him upside the back of his head, "No." Jungkook corrects himself.
Namjoon takes your hand and stands up, walking you over to the front of his house by the doorway, away from the living room.
"Y/N..." Namjoon starts, he takes your other hand.
"I want to be your boyfriend."

Authors Note:
I just started going back to school!! I'm really upset that I'm slowing down on updates. I think about Wattpad everyday and I'm trying to update more often, please forgive me! <3

I hope you're enjoying the story at least!! I am😌

ILY HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Y'all btw if u want faster updates, just comment "please release next chapter soon!" Or something like that because it motivates me to write
Please don't be rude abt it tho HAHA
Have a great day/night ily mwah<3