Chapter 31

You both scrolled through the rest of the couples on the list of possible winners.
"Jennie and Kai are definitely going to win."
"For sure."
"Imagine if they ever had kids. A whole family of visuals."
You continue scrolling,
"Wait, they're dating?"
"Jennie and Kai?" Namjoon questions.
"No, them." You point to a couple on your phone.
"He didn't tell me they were dating! Whoa, since when?" Namjoon asks, his eyes a bit wide.
"I have no idea..."
"He really didn't tell us."

"You have only one 3 minutes left to vote, everyone. Quick, quick, quick!" The MC shouts into their mic.
"Wait..." Namjoon starts looking around quickly.
"That voices sounds really familiar." He says then stops when he finds where the voice is coming from.
"I'll be back in a minute." Namjoon quickly pecks you on the forehead then runs off towards the man standing with a microphone in hand.
Namjoon was being awfully clingy today, but you found yourself not minding.
"Is that...Jackson Wang?"
"Is that Kim Namjoon?" The boys kid with each other, then follow through with a big hug. You giggle at how pure their friendship is is.

"Wanna go to the photo booth? Relive old memories! The photo booth was always our thing

"Wanna go to the photo booth? Relive old memories! The photo booth was always our thing."

Your smile is bright as Namjoon runs towards you with a huge smile across his face, his dimples standing out prominently.
"We took pictures together! Take a look." He says, handing you the photo cards.

" He says, handing you the photo cards

They're so cute.

"You're both adorable." you pout.
"Sorry for the long wait, I had to go uh, do something." Jackson says into the mic, he looks to you and Namjoon and subtly winks with a sly smile that has everyone swooning.
Everyone in the gym who isn't drunk or high looks your way; you hide behind Namjoon's back.
Jackson remembers that Namjoon doesn't like attention and quickly changes the subject back to the task at hand.
"Next, we have some of our dance students performing a song they've been working on; ddu du ddu du? Is that how you pronounce that? Anyways, ladies, take it away! ...Ladies?"
Jisu runs up to you in ultimate panic mode.
"PUT THIS ON."
She hands you a very small outfit.

"She hands you a very small outfit