Chapter 24

As you walk up the stairs, you look back and see your newly official boyfriend glaring at Jungkook. Your eyes meet and Namjoon smiles, he obviously isn't happy with the fact Jungkook grabbed your hand.

NAMJOON's POV

Namjoon glared at Jungkook as he took y/n's hand and lead her up the stairs.

As much as I wanted to say something, I didn't.

Y/N looks back at Namjoon, he forces a smile.

Jungkook shouldn't be holding y/n's hand, but I respect their privacy. I'm sure it doesn't mean anything.
Y/N loves me.
Y/N loves me.
Y/N loves me.

The words ring in Namjoon's head as doubt tries taking over. His heart keeps telling him he can trust y/n, but does his mind really believe it?
Namjoon tries his best to wash away his thoughts and watches as y/n and Jungkook walk up the stairs.

Y/N's POV

"My room is on the right." Namjoon says from the bottom of stairs, you nod as Jungkook pulls you to the right, into Namjoon's bedroom.

You both sit on the bed.
You wiggle your hand so Jungkook lets go of it. You sigh. "What's up." You say.

Jungkook looks into your eyes. He takes your hands, noticeably making you ticked off.
"Y/N, I don't want you getting hurt. Just.. hear me out." Jungkook says, slightly pouting.

"You can do so much better than Namjoon-."

You cut him off. "What the hell, Jungkook? I'm sick your shit. Holding my hands, insulting Namjoon, taking me up into a room alone? I'm dating namjoon, get over it. And we just made things official." You say, progressively raising your voice.
"I'm just trying to help—." Jungkook whispers.
"You tease Namjoon, he gets upset for all the right reasons, and now you're upset and trying to take me away from him? I thought you were better than that." You say, nearly yelling at this point.
"Shhh, they're gonna hear you downstairs!" Jungkook whispers.
You glare at him for a few seconds then get up.
"I don't want to talk to you, this conversation is over." You turn towards the door, Jungkook grabs your hand and pulls you back onto the bed.
He quickly kisses you then pulls away.
"I'm sorry I teased Namjoon, please, just like me back."
You're not mad anymore, the anger has washed away and replaced immediately with pure shock. Your body completely freezes.

"...why did you do that?" You ask, simply unsure of how to react to this situation. "I wasn't thinking, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Well I did. But-."
"You like me?" You furrow your eyebrows and tilt your head a tiny bit, breathing heavily.

If you're in a relationship, and someone forces a kiss, does that count as cheating? How am I gonna tell Namjoon?
Should I tell Namjoon?

"I know it may be sudden, this is our first time meeting in person. But we've been texting online for weeks ever since you came to this school, Hoseok always talks about you too." Jungkook says.

It was true, you had been texting Jungkook for weeks since you came to the school. You'd also always hear about him as well and the rest of the boys since, y'know, he is your brother's best friend.

But you never knew Jungkook liked you like this. Sure he was flirty, but you always assumed he was like that with all girls.
Who could blame you? His friends always call him an international playboy.

"Oh." You say, not knowing how to reply without making things awkward.

I can't tell Namjoon about this.

"I know you're currently dating Namjoon, just please, keep me in mind. Whenever you need help I'll always be there, alright?" Jungkook says, you nod.

He hugs you but you don't hug back, your arms still at your sides.
You both stand up and walk out of the room.
You're still processing what had just happened, all you know is that you're going to keep it a secret.

To Be Continued...

author's note
Hey everyone! I hope you like this chapter hehe
What do you think is gonna happen next? What do you want to happen next?

❤️WE'RE ABOUT TO HIT 14K READS AND I'M SHOOK. TYSM! AHH❤️

I love going thru all of your comments, they make me smile and laugh so much.
Until the next chapter, remember i love you all and I hope you have an amazing day :P