Chapter 16

"Don't do it, johnny." you say to the computer screen.

After eating dinner, you and Jisu put on pajamas and took off your makeup.

"Don't you dare..." Jisu says.
"....No!!!" you and Jisu say in unison.
"He's so stupid!" you say, shoving multiple pieces of popcorn in your mouth. "He's going to regret that later." Jisu says.
"I know, right? Watch. Later in the movie, Becca is going to find out about what he did, he's so screwed."
Jisu pouts, "I shipped Becca and Johnny!" Jisu says, you pat her back. "I'm sorry but they just weren't meant to be." you say.

Suddenly, your phone starts ringing. Jisu pauses the movie and you pick up the call.
"Hey Namjoon!" you say.
"Hey baby, you're hot."
"E-Excuse me?" you say. You look at your phone to quickly re-check the number, it is definitely Namjoon.
"I said, you're ho— hey! Give me my phone back!"

Wait, what?

Now you're just a mix of confused and surprised.

"Sorry y/n, my new friends are over, Jungkook started playing with my phone." you hear Namjoon say.
"Put me on speaker, I want to talk to this Jungkook guy."
"If you say so." Namjoon says, then does as he's told.

"Why are you being so disrespectful? You're the youngest, aren't you?!" you ask.
"Ahh, you were right, Namjoon! she has a pretty voice too." you hear someone say in the background. You ignore it, continuing to scold him despite your blushing, "Why are you calling my number from your elder's phone, huh?" you ask.
"Well I wanted to have some fun, and saw your contact name had a heart next to it so—"
"Thats enough talking to Jungkook for today." Namjoon interrupts his youngest friend.

"What are you up to?" He changes the subject.
"Watching a movie off of an illegal movie website." you say.
"That will probably give your computer a virus, you know that, right?" Namjoon says.
"Yeah, we should've just watched a k-drama. They're so much better." Jisu chimes in.
"Namjoon probably wants y/n's computer to have a virus so he can go over to her house and 'fix it'." You hear someone else whisper in the background. The group of guys quietly chuckle.
"Ok bye y/n, we have to go, uh, eat dinner." Namjoon says. "No we don't—."

Joonie :)
Call Ended

"That was weird." Jisu remarks. "Yeah... weird..." you say, still thinking about what Namjoon's friends had said. "Let's continue!" Jisu says, then unpauses the movie.