All-Star Apologies: Part 27 [Class Trial]

[Select a Suspect]

Chihiro felt like his legs were about to give way, and he could barely see thanks to his eyes slowly filling up with tears

Chihiro felt like his legs were about to give way, and he could barely see thanks to his eyes slowly filling up with tears. His voice was shaky and high pitched from the sorrow of this moment...but nonetheless...he had to persevere...He was smart enough to recognize that things had gone exactly as intended...and even if the conclusions was a bitter one...this trial...had to come to an end...

"M-Makoto..." Chihiro whimpered "you...you're the killer...aren't you?"

Makoto did not initially respond. He just stood still...and smiled.

"N-No...!" Taka himself was also crying, his fists clenched tightly "I...! I refuse to believe it!"

"You-! You've been nothing but beneficial to this entire case this entire time!" Byakuya snarled desperately "h-how could you possibly be the killer!? Are you some kind of nutjob!?"

"Exactly!" Mondo exclaimed "for someone who was trying to hide their crime, you did a pretty shitty job!"

"That's the thing..." Kyoko was clearly upset too, but unlike everyone else, she kept her cool "it seems to me that...covering up his crime was never Makoto's intention..."

"Th-That makes no sense!" Byakuya snapped "why would he kill someone and LET himself get caught!"

"Yeah! Exactly! I can't believe it! I WON'T believe it! W-We need evidence! We need PROOF!" Taka cried.

"When you think about it, it's kind of obvious," Makoto retained his smile as he practically exposed himself "we all agree that the killer escaped the Music Room by crawling through the vent into the Men's Restroom on the floor below...We also know that I finished setting the crime up at 10:36. The tape was adhesive for 10 minutes, meaning Taeko died 10 minutes later at 10:46. Her body was then found four minutes later at 10:50. With these facts in mind, you only need one more piece of evidence to prove that I'm the killer...Know what that is?"

"Why...?" Chihiro sobbed "why are you asking us this!? Don't you understand!? You're basically asking us to KILL YOU!"

"If I give you all the facts, you'll refuse to believe me..." Makoto said "I want you all to figure it out for yourselves..."

[Select a Truth Bullet]

🔫Monokuma File #4
🔫Search Squad
🔫Signs of a struggle
🔫Grand Piano
🔫 Blood on top of Piano
🔫The Boxes
🔫Who used the boxes
🔫Cut-off Supplies
🔫Length of Tape
🔫Mukuro's test with the tape
🔫Music Room Door
🔫Everyone's alibis
🔫Air Vent

🔫Monokuma File #4 🔫Search Squad 🔫Signs of a struggle 🔫Grand Piano 🔫 Blood on top of Piano 🔫The Boxes 🔫Who used the boxes 🔫Cut-off Supplies 🔫Length of Tape 🔫Mukuro's test with the tape 🔫Music Room Door 🔫Everyone's alibis 🔫Air Vent