Boys Life of Despair: Part 22 [Class Trial]

"If there really was a struggle between Toko and her killer, then I doubt Toko's the only one who actually was injured during their fight," Chihiro explained "remember, Toko had the scissors first, so I think whoever she attacked SHOULD have some cuts and/or bruises on their body, but not very evident ones."

"We can easily figure out which of you is the killer if we just examine you," Kyoko smirked almost cheekily at the two suspects

"so tell me...How willing are you to prove your innocence?"

Sakura and Hina, as well as the rest of the courtroom transitioned to a state of complete and utter silence. The two suspects looked incredibly hesitant, but after a few minutes, one of them finally spoke up.

"Provided I am searched by a fellow girl," Sakura said "I do not mind. However, try not to confuse my battle scars with any fresh wounds..."

Hina, on the other hand, diverted her eyes from everyone; upon her face, a look of complete and utter malice...

"Hey, Hina," Junko smiled at her "now's your chance to prove your innocence. I can-"

"Back off Junko..." she suddenly spat, very uncharacteristically.

"H-Hina?" Makoto spoke her name "a-are you alright?"

"This whole thing...!" Hina trembled with rage "it's a TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!"

"How is it a waste of time?" Sakura herself was rather shocked by her friend's sudden outburst.

"Because Chihiro's lying!" Hina snapped "he's just making things up!"

"But I don't see the problem," Byakuya finally piped up again "all you have to do is prove you weren't in the fight by showing your lack of injury.

"Yeah," Junko enthused "all you have to do is let me take a-"

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Hina shrieked at her. Junko recoiled in fright.

"Qu'est-ce que c'est? Why are you acting so suspicious dear Asahina?" Celeste grinned smarmily "could it be...you are hiding something?"

"Like..." Byakuya added "an unexplainable injury, perhaps?"

"I-It's not unexplainable...!" Hina basically admitted that she was indeed injured "a-a couple days ago I was in the kitchen and accidently cut my arm with one of the knives. W-We all know how sharp those things are, right?"

"Show us." Kyoko said.

"What!?" Hina cried.

"Sorry, but we can't just take your word on it," Kyoko told her bluntly "if you REALLY want to prove that this is a waste of time, or your innocence, then show me your injury. However, considering we have already found two dead bodies, both of which were killed with respective weapons, I'm sure I'll be able to identify the difference between a knife wound and scissor wound immediately."

"I-I-I..." Hina stammered "I-I-I Th-Th-This is..."

"Hina..." Makoto's face turned blue with tension "was it really you? Don't tell me YOU of all people killed Toko?"

"Poor thing..." Byakuya cheshire grinned at her "are you...afraid?"

"I-I'm not afraid of anything!" Hina defiantly shouted and then threw off her red jacket, showing everyone her arm. There was a bandage wrapped around it with some traces of blood on them. Hina removed the bandage and showed everyone her wound. "i-it stopped bleeding now but look! This is clearly a knife wound! Right!?"