Trial 1: Truth Bullets

/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Monokuma File 1:
A document detailing specific circumstances behind the victims death.
"The victim is The Ultimate All Star, Leon Kuwata. The time of death is approximately 1:30am. The body was found in the Laundry Room. The cause of death is a stab wound to the abdomen."

/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Golden Practice Sword (Blade):
The supposed "Murder Weapon" that was sticking out of Leon's abdomen, where the fatal injury was dealt. The golden gilding on the sword comes off easily, at the slightest touch. It was originally in Makoto Naegi's room.

/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Makoto's Dorm Room Key:
The key to Makoto Naegi's dorm room. For some unkown reason, the victim, Leon, had it on his person. Leon also had his own room key.

/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Note that Leon Had:
Remains of some sort of note were stuck in Leon's hand. It looks as if the killer tried to take it out, but it ripped due to rigor mortis. It states the following...
I want to spe-
Please come to my roo-
Check the namep-
you don't get the wrong-
Ma-o

/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Leon's Hand:
Gold gilding from the sword that was stabbed into Leon's abdomen was stuck on his hands. It could have gotten there through an event where he tried to block the blade, but the rest of his hand was in a decent enough condition to disprove that.

/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Mostly Cleaned Hallway:
The hallway outside the dorm rooms seems especially clean as of the morning. However, there appears to be a streak of blood stained on the wall, leading towards the laundry room where Leon died.

/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Golden Practice Sword (Scabbard):
The scabbard for the golden sword that was stabbed into Leon. The golden gilding comes off it just as easily as it does the sword. Because of this, it is easy to notice that a certain area of the scabbard seems to have been cleaned, quite forcefully it seems.

/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Makoto's toolbox:
The film on Makoto's toolbox was removed. The tools are all in place, but since the film has come off, it suggests that it may have been used.

/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Bathroom Doorknob:
The doorknob of Makoto's dorm bathroom has been unscrewed from it's place.

/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿The Janitor:
Only the student with the assigned role of janitor possesses the key to unlock the trash room and access the incinerator inside it. As of the investigation, the one assigned with the job was Hifumi Yamada, The Ultimate Doujin Author.

/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Incinerator Test:
Sayaka tested the incinerator by throwing in a scrap piece of paper to see if it could be used as evidence. Hifumi and Byakuya watched her do this, so they can attest to her actions.

/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Squeaky Clean Kitchen Knife:
A set of knives of different sizes are hung up on the walls of the kitchen. The second biggest knife is surprisingly clean, despite how Aoi claims she used it just the other night and did not wash it after she was done.

/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Hina's Account:
"Me and Sakura went to get something to eat before before 10pm, and we left shortly before that...This was after baseball of course, so we didn't have much time. When we got to the dining hall, the only two people in there were Junko Enoshima and Sayaka Maizono, who was in the kitchen. Apparently, Junko and Sayaka had been in separate rooms the whole time, so neither knew what the other was doing."

/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿Order of who Arrived in the Morning:
Kiyotaka and Sayaka were the first two people in the dining hall the morning following the crime. Sayaka was in the kitchen the whole time, while Taka sat patiently in the dining hall. Sayaka left the kitchen and took her seat in the dining hall shortly after Hina and Sakura walked in. After the two of them arrived, Makoto came along, and soon after him came Chihiro. A few minutes after Chihiro arrived, Mondo, Junko and Hifumi arrived, and then finally, Kyoko, Toko, Celeste and Yasuhiro. During the breakfast assembly, Chihiro spilled milk on her skirt, and she left to get changed into a new one and wash the other one off in the laundry room. During this time, Byakuya arrived in the dining hall, and shortly after, Chihiro discovered Leon's body in the laundry room.