Ultimate Despair: Part 19 [Class Trial]

[Bullet Time Battle]

{ LALALALA!}

{It was Mukuro all along!}

TEMPO UP!

{PUHUHUHU!}

{It was Mukuro all along!}

{Think about your FAMILY!}

{LET'S SEE PROOF! PROOOOF!}

{PUHUHUHU!}

{LALALALA!}

{Think about your FAMILY!}

TEMPO UP!

{PUHUHUHU!}

{It was Mukuro all along!}

{Think about your FAMILY!}

{LALALALA!}

{LET'S SEE PROOF! PROOOOF!}

FINAL SHOT!

⌖If that person wasn't Mukuro Ikusaba in disguise, the who the hell were they!?⌖

🔫Junko Enoshima

HERE'S MY PROOF!

HERE'S MY PROOF!

"We're finding it a bit hard to wrap our heads around the idea that someone could have disguised themselves as Junko Enoshima," Kyoko explained "but given that Hope's Peak is incredibly influential, I doubt that any sort of disguise would have been able to go under their nose without them sneezing...I think it's more accurate to assume that the person who was interviewed...was the exact person they had brought on..."

"You mean that girl in the interview..." Mondo finally was hit with the realization...

"Is...the REAL Junko Enoshima...!?" as was Taka. Mukuro, standing next to him, though she tried to hide it, now looked incredibly eager.

"Yes...Yes, that's it...!" Chihiro had now recovered from the shock of Monokuma's threat "the real Junko Enoshima is also one of the class members! In fact, SHE'S the 16th student!"

"But wait!" Mondo cut in "so...We're sayin' that Junko and Mukuro switched places when Mukuro came in disguised as Junko. How is it possible that Junko and Mukuro switched places then!?"

"If you ask me..." Chihiro said "they must have switched right at the beginning. The Junko that we knew for the first three trials...It was always Mukuro in disguise."