Homo supporting cast

A little side character action, yes it's smutty.

"Matt!" Takashi yelled for his omega.

"Yes dear?"

"Where is your toilet paper?"

"Oh, it's not in there?" He giggles.

"Is this payback for when I teased you at my house?" The alpha rolls his eyes, if only Matt could see his face.

"Maybe, haha, do you need the Tp?"

"Yes I do. Please give me some."

"Just some? Okay." He rips off a few pieces from the roll and pushed his arm through the crack in the door.
"Really? Give me the roll please." Takashi was getting annoyed now, and Matt could sense it.
He reluctantly gave the alpha the whole roll then ran to hide.

When Takashi was done washing his hands he takes a deep breath and sniffs the omega out.
"I'm going to find you, and when I do, I'll make you pay."

Matt shivered with excitement in his bedroom closet, he hoped to not be found, at least not right away.
The alpha could smell his excitement, he searched his room, under the bed, behind the bookshelf, then he opened the closet, no omega to be seen; he was behind a couple of boxes in the corner.
"Your scent is all over, I can't figure out where you are." He sneers.
Matt listened as he left his room, then slowly crawled out of the closet.

He knew he had to find a new hiding place now, but it was too late, he was grabbed and thrown onto the bed quickly.
"Ahh!" He gasped.
Takashi stood over him smiling evilly.
"You really thought you could hide from me?"

"Please I'm too young to die?" He said dramatically.

"There is only one thing to do with naughty boys like you." Takashi crawls on the bed, over Matt and pins his arms over his head.
"Beat them into submission." He growls in the omega's ear, earning a whimpered moan.

"Please, be gentle."
Once they found out that role playing was a huge turn on, it was always exciting to try something new.

"Call me master, and maybe I'll be gentle."

"M-master." He blushed.
The alpha twitched and Matt noticed, he was already hard.
"Once more."

"Master."

"Such a good boy."

They kiss passionately, sloppy tongues dancing, teeth nibble on lips, and soft moans escape.
"Who's my good boy?"

"I am."

"That's right. Now get naked."
Takashi was fast to take his clothes off, but he made Matt give him a show.
"Spin around."
Matt obeys and does a little turn.
"Come here."
Matt crawls on top of him, and the alpha was quick to grab his cock, pressing it against his own and stroking both at the same time.

"Ah, Takashi."

"Huh? What's my name?"

"Master." He blushed again.

"Good."
He continued to stroke, his hand was so huge it could fit around both of them easily.
Takashi was by all definition, a monster, and Matt was surprisingly a little over average size.
"Master, you're so big. Will it fit?" He continued his roll of being the innocent young virgin.

"I'll make it fit." His voice was raspy.
Slick pools out of Matt, the way he said that was so sexy.
"On your knees."
He lifts up and Takashi pushed a finger into him.

"Ta-master." His voice hitched.

"Oh, you feel loose. You must really want it."
Matt nods his head.
"You want master to fill you up?"