Secrets out

It was morning, Lance was cuddled into Keith's chest sleeping like a baby.
Keith has been awake for a few minutes watching him sleep.
A ringtone goes off, it was Lance's phone, pidge was calling him.
Keith decided to answer it.
"Hello."

"Lance?"

"No, he's sleeping. It's Keith."

"Oh, so he stayed the night?" He could hear her devilish smirk through the phone.

"Ha, yeah. It just happened. So what's up?"

"Well, my brother is in town for a few days we wanted to go out and have some fun."

"Alright, I'll drop him off at home soon and you can have him for the day."

"You can come too, if you're not busy. The more the merrier."

"I'm totally free. He won't mind a new person?"

"Nah, but, hold on. You might not like the person that his friend is bringing." She was very hesitate with her words.

"Why is that?"

"Because it's Travis. Yeah weird thing, Matt and Ryan, his friend. They met me at school and Lance and Hunk were also there, and Travis was there too and I guess took a liking to Ryan, it was mutual and now they wanna hang out and get to know each other." She rambled an explanation. 

Keith took a moment to process what she just said, by now Lance had woken up and was listening to most of it.
Lance takes his phone away and sits up to talk to pidge.
"Hey pidge, did you say Travis likes someone else?"

"Morning sleeping beauty. Haha. Yeah, remember him and Ryan had a little connection."

"Oh yeah. Sweet, he's off my back now."

"Heck yeah. So I was telling Keith that we all wanted to hang out with Matt today."

"Okay, I'll go home and get changed and we'll meet you where ever."

"Okie dokie."

He hangs up and drops the phone to the side and cuddles back up to Keith.
"Warm." He practically purrs as he rubs his face into the alpha's chest.

"Haha, you're so cute in the morning." Keith ruffles his hair.

"And you're so warm."

After a few minutes of cuddling they finally got up and got some breakfast.

"I want cheese in my eggs, please." Lance says as Keith gets out the farm fresh butt nuggets.

"Anything else?" Keith asked.
Lance got up and looked around, saw the bacon and got that. As well as sausage links, and bread.
"I'll help."
Keith made the eggs, while Lance cooked the bacon and sausage. Bread was put into the toaster, and orange juice was poured.

They ate in comfortable silence, stealing glances at each other every so often.
Keith has been chewing on more than just his food.
Thoughts of telling Lance the trust about his kidnapping, and how his hand got hurt, ran in his mind.

"Hey lance."

"Yeah?" He bites into some bacon.

"I have something I want to tell you."
Before he could continue, the door bell rang, and then a knock.

Keith let's out a groan then got up to answer it, who was at the door surprised him.
"Takashi?"

"Hey Keith. How've you been?"

"I've been doing great, um, I have someone over right now, but come in."

"Who is it? James?"

"No, my boyfriend."