Travis

Since last chapter was cute I gotta throw something at ya, enjoy.

"Hey Hunk, do you ever get weird feelings of being watched?" Lance asked quietly in the already loud cafeteria.

"Not really, why, is someone stalking you?"

"I don't think so, but I feel like someone is watching me. It gives me a chill." He looks around him but doesn't see anyone looking at him or in his direction.

"When did it start happening?" Pidge piped up.

"Just today, but it's weird you know. Ugh I don't like it." He messed up his hair stressing over it.
Pidge looked over Lance's shoulder and could see Travis, he was glancing over every so often.

"Hey Hunk, let's get his mind off things. Do something funny with your food."

"Oh oh hold on." He grabs his bagel pulls it apart and turns away from Lance for a second, when he turns back he's holding the two pieces of bread over his eyes with his tongue out.
"Blah I'm the bagel monster."
The trio bust into laughter, Lance being the loudest. Pidge definitely noticed Travis watching intensely.

She pulled out her phone, "okay, haha, stay like that and get closer." She continued to laugh as she took a few pictures, one zoomed in the background to see Travis looking right at them.

"Let me see it." Lance smiles brightly.
She deleted the zoomed photo before handing off her phone for him to see the good photo of them and their infectious smiles and overall dorkness.
"I want that, I'm gonna print it out."

The rest of the day Pidge paid a little more attention to Travis, sadly she only had a few classes with Lance and Travis both, she couldn't watch his every move. For the most part she could tell he was planning something.
Math class she could take a break and rest easy, Travis wasn't in this class.

"Hey pidge, what's the answer to number five?" Lance asked.

"35."

"That's not even one of the multiple choices."

"Yeah, so figure it out. Me telling you the answer won't help you learn."

"Ugh, some friend you are." He grumbled.

"Shush, or I'll hit you."

After the test Lance looked at his phone and saw a text from Keith, he sent it an hour ago.
"Aw man, I have to go home alone."

"Why?" Asked pidge.

"Keith has a deal to make and its an hour away, he's still there I guess."

"I'll walk with you, I also want to go to the library and your street is a short cut."

"Okay cool."

Pidge had her eye out for Travis as they walk down the street, she didn't see him when they left the school hopefully it would stay that way.

"Hey lance."

"God damnit." Pidge said under her breath.
Lance freezes in place, he knew the voice.
Pidge got in front of him protectively, but not really sure what to do.
"Calm down little beta, I'm here to talk peacefully."
Lance turns to look at Travis, it was just him so he calmed down a bit. The whole gang would have made him run as fast as he could.

"Go away creep." Pidge raises her voice.

"Hold it pidge. I'll hear him out."

"Can we talk over there, so she can't hear?"

"Why?" Asked pidge.

"Sure." Lance follows him a few feet away.

"Dude." Pidge tried to follow but Lance held up his hand to say stop, and she did.