Fiance

Keith woke up first, he felt lance on his chest, still sound asleep.
He gently grabs his hand, admiring the ring, he softly kissed his hand.
"I love you." He whispered. "My fiancé."
He felt so giddy to say that, sooner or later, it will be husband. That thought made him even happier.

The thoughts of last night resurfaced, he blushed softly as he remembered they were still naked.
"Hey lance."  He tried to wake him.

"No." He groans in his sleep.

"Princess, wake up."

"Too tired."

"I'll bite your neck if you don't wake up."

"Haha, do it." Lance was out of his mind, dream land was way too good right now for him to get up.

"If I do that, I might do much more to you." That sent a shiver down his spine and woke him up real quick.

"Hey now." He sits up, the cold air hits him and he looks down.
"Oh shit. I'm still naked." He was super red, all the way down to his neck.

Keith giggles at him, "I'm naked too, and you're on top of me." He grins devilishly.

"Not happening, I'm really sore."

"I know, princess. It's just fun to tease you."

"No more teasing. Ouch, ugh my waist." He attempts to get up but falls back down.

"Let me help you, let's take a shower." Keith picks him up and carried him to the bathroom.

"Let's take a bath instead." Lance suggested.

"Alright."
He fills the tub and lance is already climbing in as the water runs.

"Can't wait to get clean?" Keith jokes.

"Nope. Ohh get the rosebud salts." He points at the cabinet.

"Ha, you want a pampered bath."

"Yes I do." He smiles proudly.

They soak in the scented water, aromatherapy and cuddles was the best way to really wake up.
Lance looks at his hand, smiling softly.
"I still can't believe you're my fiancé now."

"Believe it. And we don't have to plan the wedding now, but how big do you want it to be?"

"I don't know. Like you said we don't have to plan right now. Let's just get used to fiancé for now." He smiles.

After their bath and breakfast, lance finally messaged all his friends and family about the news.
His parents were so proud, pidge lost her mind for a solid five minutes, and hunk decided to bake a cake to bring over later as a celebration.

"That sounds like a good idea, let's have a party." Said Keith.

"Alright, I'll let my parents know."
Lance calls his mom, texted pidge and hunk, he even texted Travis.
Keith hits up James, kinkade, and takashi, and his mother.

"I have Matt with me, can he come too?"

"Yeah. I'm sure pidge would have brought him anyways." He tells his brother.

"Okay, we'll be there soon."

Lance's family were the first to arrive, then pidge and her parents.
Hunk arrived with a big cake, and surprise shay was with him.
"Wow hunk, the cake looks amazing. You did this in just two hours?" Lance was bewildered by the double layered chocolate cake, frosted with red and blue icing.

"Yeah I would have done another layer but it would have taken longer."

"This is great, thank you." Said Keith.