Christmas

Lance was up early on a snowy Christmas morning, making breakfast for him and his fiancé.
He was dancing and singing to his music like he always did.
Keith finally made his way into the kitchen, beholding the sight of his omega being undeniably adorable.
He slowly creeps up behind him and slips his hands around his waist, leaning his head on his shoulder.
"Good morning, Princess."

"Morning babe." He turns his head to kiss the alpha, then went back to cooking.
Keith stayed wrapped around him enjoying all the smells of the kitchen, including lance.

"You must be really happy, your scent is so sweet."

"Of course I am. I have you, and it's Christmas."

"What kind of presents will I be opening today?" He says seductively.

"Family friendly, we're going to my parents house later." Lance didn't stutter and boops his nose.
Keith was a little surprised at his nonchalant attitude, and it made him want to push more.

"So, after breakfast, can you be dessert?" He pressed lance against the wall and blew warm air at his ear.

"Mm, Keith." He blushed.

"Well, Can I have you for dessert?"

"Not when we have to see my family. Maybe after."

"Maybe after? Am I losing my charm?" He looked defeated.

"Of course not, I've just learned how to be a tease too." Lance says in his ear then licks it.

"Santa won't be the only one coming." Keith growls back.
Lance definitely loved to rile Keith up, but they had to stop so they could see his parents, without a limp.

"There's the lovely couple. Merry Christmas." Lance's mom cheers as she opens the door.

"Merry Christmas mom."

"Merry Christmas."
His siblings tackle him to the ground, hugging him.

"We haven't seen you in forever."

"I know. But you're getting heavy." He breathes out.

"Haha weakling." His sister laughs.

"Shut up."

"Come in and sit down, presents will be in a little bit, we have a few others coming."
Lance smiled at his mom then looks over at Keith.
"Who?" Keith wondered.

"You'll see." Lance smiles more.

A few minutes later a knock was at the door.
"They're here." Lance jumps up and answers the door. 
Krolia and Takashi were standing there.
"Merry Christmas." They say in unison.

"Merry Christmas, Keith, guess who's here."

"Mom, Takashi?"

"Merry Christmas Keith."

"Merry Christmas." He hugs her tightly, then moves to hug his brother.

"We, well lance has a big present for you, that he had to hide at my place until Christmas." Said Krolia.

"What is that?"
Takashi goes back to the car and brings back a big box. He sets it down on the porch. "You better take good care of it."
Keith raised his eyebrow questions in his head, but forgot about them and opened the box.

A puppy was inside, peacefully laying down.
"Oh my god, you got me a dog?" He looks to lance.

"Yeah, you've talked about wanting a dog before, you said husky were your favorite."

"You are seriously the best fiancé ever." He kissed him softly.
He picks the puppy up and cuddles it, "he's so cute."
His little eyes pop open and look up at Keith, they were so pretty, diamond blue with little specks of green.
"Look at those eyes." Lance gushed.