First time

What does that mean?
Is it gonna happen?
😏 maybe...

"Just stay right there, you're so beautiful." The omega blushed at the praise.
He turns his head to bare his neck, scent gland exposed and tingling.
"You are mine." Sharp fangs slowly poke at his skin, piercing his neck as they start to bond.
"Keith."

"Lance." He whispers as he laps up a bit of blood.
"Lance...lance..."

The sun was reflecting harshly from the cell phone screen into his eyes. Lance turns over away from the beams of light, the residual memories of his dream floating around in his mind made him groan and ache.
"Oh my god." He yawns and stretched out. "What was I dreaming about?" His face was crimson just from remembering the dream.

The seniors were having the time of their life, one month left and they'd be free of school. Until they decided to go to college, if they decided to go that is.
Lance hasn't decided yet, summer was right around the corner and he didn't want to think about school or a job until after summer.
Pidge was obviously going to the same college as her brother, and hunk was going to culinary school.

"Hey lance, Matt told me you guys had a double date with mama kogane. How was it?"
He started to tint pink as he remembered what happened yesterday.
"It was great. Had fun in the pool, ate steak, and watched a movie."

"Oh yeah, Matt said he noticed you and Keith being all close and cuddly on the couch." She smirks and made her eyebrows dance.

"Shut up, he was being cute with takashi, you should have seen them." He retorts.

"Lance and Keith sitting in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g." Hunk sang.

The same old classes went by a test here, finals there. It was peaceful to not have to look over his shoulder anymore, Travis didn't bother him, nor his friends.
If anything he could call Travis a friend now, and that made everyone almost lose their minds.
Life was great, and it was only going to get better. Lance just knew it.

The bell rings and lance is jumping down the stairs and looking out to the parking lot to see his boyfriend standing outside his car.
Lance took it in for a second, he stood there and watched Keith leaning against his corvette. Black mullet sweeping his shoulders, arms crossed over his chest, he looked so cool, and hot. Man was Keith good looking, Lance was seriously wondering how he got someone like that.

"Stop daydreaming and go see your boyfriend!"
Lance turns to see Travis.

"Shut up, I was just admiring for afar."

"I'm sure it's better up close." Travis continues.

"Haha it is. Going to see Ryan?"

"Yup, see ya later."

"Bye."

He walks over to Keith who was still patiently waiting.
"Hiya babe."

"Hey princess, what were you looking at?"

"You. I was just admiring how cool you looked, and then Travis had to pull a joke."

"I could hear him from here." He chuckled.

"Yeah he's loud."

"Yup. I'm glad he's not bothering you anymore."

"Me too. And only one more month of this place. Life is going good. Can it get any better?"

"I could think of a few things that would make it better." He leans in to his ear, with a raspy voice he says, "we can go to my house and pick up where we started the other day."