Bachelor party 

The wedding was set to happen on July 12th, that was the day of the meteor shower.

It was a month before the date, and lance was told by pidge that she planned a bachelor party for him.
James also planned one for Keith.

"I guess I won't see you all day today." Said Keith with a hint of sadness.

"Hey, don't be sad. We have to have our own bachelor party's, just don't go too crazy." Lance giggles.

"I won't, and James promised that there won't be any strippers of any kind. Unless he wants me to kick his ass, again."

"Good, I don't think pidge knows any strippers so I don't think I have to worry about that."

"Have fun, princess. I'll see you later."

"Yeah, you too."
They kiss passionately like it was the last time they would ever get to kiss each other.

"Come on already, the party is waiting." Pidge yelled from her moms car; they came to pick lance up.
"I love you."

"I love you too."

Once lance was gone, Keith got into his car and went to the hideout where his gang was.

"Hey James." He greets once he gets out of his car.

"Hey Keith. Got a real surprise for ya."

"It better not be strippers."

"I promised it won't be. Come on."

They go into the hideout and the whole gang cheers a welcome to Keith.
A huge banner saying, 'congrats boss on getting married' Decorated the ceiling, with balloons, and confetti everywhere.
"Wow, this is definitely a surprise, it's like a kids birthday party."

"Yeah, we thought it would be funny."

They started the party with a round of shots, then blasted music as they played all kinds of games.

At the holt household, pidge turned the basement into a party room. It already had a few arcade games, and pool table, she also added an air hockey table and board games.
It was decorated of course, gotta be festive with balloons, streamers, and confetti.
Hunk made a huge cake, it even said, 'congrats on getting married'
"Aw this is awesome. Thank you."

His party guests included, pidge, hunk, shay (hunks date) Matt, Travis, and Ryan.
"I'm guessing takashi is at Keith's party."

"Yeah. It's his brother after all, and I wanted to come to your party." Said Matt.

"Thanks, now let's party." He cheers.

They had a round of shots, thanks to mrs. Holt for supplying them with alcohol.
"Just don't drink too much, and make sure to eat." Is what she told them, before leaving the house.

They went off and played all the games, music was blasting, everything was amazing.

Throughout the party lance and Keith texted each other. Pidge and James must have the same thought process, because they both made it a rule, if lance or Keith got caught texting, then they had to drink another shot.

So they tried to sneak a text every so often and tried to not get caught.
Lance wasn't the best at sneaking, and Keith only managed to get away a few times. Eventually they stop texting and enjoy the time with friends.

"Okay, let's play cards against humanity. But with a twist." Said pidge.

"What's the twist?"

"Whoever gets the least amount of black cards by the end has to drink the boot." She smirks devilishly.