Anniversary

It was Saturday, the best day of the week; it meant no school, and best of all, today happens to be the one month anniversary of Lance and Keith dating.
Lance was nervously picking out clothes.
last night Keith told him to wear something really nice, because he was taking him out.
So he had to make sure the clothes were amazing.

There were flowers sitting on his nightstand, he was going to give them to Keith, along with a red and black watch he saw at kohl's. He worked so hard to get the money saved up in time.
He knew it was worth it.

He was dressed in a white button up shirt, blue blazer, and black slacks.
"Don't you look handsome." His mom said as she stood in the doorway.

"Is this good enough?" He asked.

"Of course, more than enough honey. Oh I have something." She runs out for a minute and comes back with a tie.

"Won't that be a little to much?" He raised his brow at her.

"It would be an accent, your eyes match with it."
She puts it on him and she was gleaming, a tear almost fell out she was so proud of the man her son has become.
She was right, the baby blue tie made the final touch, Lance was ready for his date.

Keith showed up in his crimson red corvette, he stepped out looking breathtakingly handsome in a white short sleeved silk shirt. You know the kind that has the three buttons at the top, always undone making it look like a V neck. Matched with black denim pants and Gucci shoes, wtf Gucci shoes. Wow.
To top it all off his hair was pulled back into a low ponytail.

Lance was sitting on the porch trying really hard not to absolutely swoon as he watched the alpha walk towards him.
"Hi princess."

"Hi, babe." He stutters a bit and hands him the flowers.

"For me? Awe their beautiful." Keith smells them, roses and lilacs; a scent that he didn't think would combine good, but it does.
"I have something else too." Lance twiddles his fingers.

"Really? What is it?"
He pulls out a little box, handing it to him.

"Lance, this is amazing." He puts the watch on and it went so well with his outfit. "I was gonna go to the store some time to get a new one, my old one broke. I don't think I could have picked out a better watch." He exclaimed.

"I'm glad you like it."

"I love it. Thank you." He kissed his head and touched foreheads for a moment, to savor the joyful feeling he had.

They drive to the rich side of the city, everything was so upscale and fancy. The people walking around all wore such nice clothes, they looked like models on a runway.
"Wow, I've never been in this part of the city before." Lance was glued to the window as he spoke.

"It's nice, but most of the people are snobs and arrogant."

"Then why are we here?"

"Because I want to spoil you, and show you off to everyone." Keith smiles at him, giving him that side glance that just makes you swoon.
Lance had no words but his face sure showed what he was feeling, as it tinted all the way to his ears.

The restaurant they walked in to had valet parking, and a hostess that insisted you had to make a reservation before coming in. Of course Keith took care of everything, and they were taken to their table.
"Wow, I didn't think you'd have this kind of money."

"A mafia boss makes a lot. I just don't do what other gangsters do."

"Kill people." Lance whispered.

"Yeah, but enough of that. How's school?"

"Ugh, two more months and I'm done. Bright side Travis has finally left me alone."