Wedding planning

Oh boy here it comes, the drama that is sure to come with a wedding.

It's been a few months since the engagement, lance was already looking up wedding ideas online.
"Beach wedding, Hmm, a barn? No. Oh gothic..that's different." He couldn't find anything that felt perfect for him and Keith.

"Princess, what are you doing?" Keith stood at the door of his room.

"Just trying to get ideas for the wedding."

"Got any so far?"

"No, I don't really like the atmosphere of any of these." He scrolls the list to show him.

"Who wants a gothic wedding?" Keith cringed.

"Right? It's so dark and creepy."

"Eh, if it floats their boat. The beach sounds nice."

"Maybe, but what if it's too hot?"

"With you on the beach it will be hot." Keith spoke with a raspy voice close to his ear, and he shivered with excitement.

The chair and lance with it were pulled from the desk, forced to turn around and look at the alpha.
"You smell so sweet."

"Keith, not now, wedding planning." He tried to push away.

"That's not what your scent is telling me." He pressed his nose to the omega's neck then licked his scent gland.
"Ah~"

"Do you really want to plan right now?"

"Ah, no."

Keith picks him up and sat down with lance straddling him. They kiss passionately, Keith had his hands going under Lance's shirt, teasing his skin, and pinched his nipples.
"Ahh, mmm."

"Strip for me."
Lance stood up and slowly took his clothes off, giving the alpha a show.
"Sexy, can you shake that ass for me?"
He shakes his hips side to side and bent over a bit, Keith licks his lip with desire and pulled him back on his lap.

He puts his fingers to Lance's mouth, "suck."
He was eager to suck on Keith's fingers, knowing what would happened after; the first finger slides into his hole easily, then the second.

Lance was already moaning as he was stretched out.
"Ah, wait."

"What?"

"Your clothes are still on." Lance pouts.

"Then fix it."
Lance stands up again and pulls Keith's pants down, admiring the length that sprung out, he never got tired at the sight of how big the alpha was.

He was quick to wrap his mouth around it, and enjoyed the soft moan that Keith let out.
"Lance, you never cease to amaze me." He leans his head back at the pleasure he felt.

After a minute lance was being pulled up and straddling Keith again.
"Show me how you ride." That raspy voice would be the death of lance.
He lowers himself slowly, feeling the push of Keith's cock against him.
He bottomed out, sitting still to adjust, then slowly bounced up and down.
"Ah, Keith, you're so big."

"And you take it so well."

"It feels, so good."

He went a little faster, holding Keith's shoulders for support, the alpha was enjoying how he looked bouncing on him.
Keith grabs him by the waist and pushed him down, burying deep inside him, and holding still to feel him twitch.
"Ahh, ah Keith."

"You like when I'm deep in you?"
He whimpers a yes, hiding his face in Keith's shoulder.
"Lance, keep moving."

"I can't, I'm so close, but I don't want to stop."
Keith massaged his ass, stretching his cheeks, he gave a smack.