Boyfriends

The ship has sailed!!
This is usually the time for a plot twist, what will happen?

After they had dinner, Keith drove Lance home.
Both of them brimming with happiness, Lance was a little fidgety, twirling his fingers and grabbing his hands together. Keith could see this so he reached over and grabs his hand, interlocking their fingers and resting them on his lap.
Lance was red, like a fire truck, Keith thought it was cute and chuckled softly.

He pulls into the driveway, looking over at Lance who appeared to be sad.
"Hey, I'll pick you up tomorrow too. Every day if you want." He squeezed his hand to reassure him.

"Yeah, I'd like that." He gave a little squeeze too.

"Stay." Keith said sweetly, he got out and ran around to the passenger side and opened the door for Lance.

"What a gentleman you are." He laughed.

"Of course, all to make you happy." He was being very cheesy.

"It's because my parents are in the window watching." He side eyes the house and then looks back at the alpha who knew he had been caught.

"Alright, maybe it's also because of that."

"It's still cute, thank you." Lance doesn't know what possessed him to do it, but he grabs Keith's hand and kissed the back of it.
Keith without missing a beat kissed him on the cheek, and whispered in his ear, "I'll see you tomorrow."

Lance was blushing, has he ever stopped since him and Keith became boyfriends? The answer is no.
He knew he'd hear about it when he got inside.
"Yeah, tomorrow." He mumbles and walks up to the house, stopping at the door to watch him leave.

Once inside his mom jumps at him, "oh, what was that? Are you dating now?"

"Mama." He whines.

"Well, are you going to answer her?" Asked his dad.

"Yes, alright. He picked me up took me to his house for a little dinner and asked me out."

"Awe my baby has a boyfriend." She hugs him tightly.

"Mama, come on."

"He's coming to dinner tomorrow." She stated matter of factly.

"He might be busy, I'll have to ask him."

"Well go on then, and I guess you're not hungry." She looked a little upset, dinner was almost done and he already ate.

"It was just a burger, I'm still hungry."

"Wonderful." She skips back to the kitchen to finish up.

Lance goes to his room and calls Keith, one ring and he answered it.
"Miss me already?" He teased.

"Haha, My ma wants you to come over for dinner tomorrow." He spoke shyly.

"Really? Wow. Sure, should I wear a nice suit or casual." He laughs, Keith wanted to be a tease at this moment.

"Casual is fine, like what you wore today." Lance was thankful he couldn't see his face now. He'd make fun of him and how red he was.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Okay cool, and don't believe anything my parents say. Or my siblings, they are crazy and will try to embarrass me."

"Haha, alright. I'll pick you up after school."

"Okay, see you then."

The next day at school, Lance was practically skipping around all day.
"What's got you so happy, Lance?" Hunk asked as he ate his sandwich.