The talk

Lance woke up first, still feeling the soreness in his lower back, but he had a smile on his face because it was amazing.
He turns to his alpha; still sleeping peacefully, looking absolutely adorable. An alpha shouldn't be adorable, but Keith was, he was gorgeous, sexy, and adorable all in one.
Lance's heart flutters just from looking at him, he felt so full of love and comfort with Keith. He never dreamed he could love someone this much, and be loved back the same way.
"I love you." He whispers softly.

"I love you too." Keith whispered back, his eyes slowly open to see the beauty that was his omega staring dreamily at him.
"I didn't know you were awake." He shyly said.

"You moved, I just didn't open my eyes yet. I could feel you staring at me." He smiles softly.

"You're just so cute when you're sleeping, I can't help it." Lance giggles softly.

They finally got up and made some breakfast, while eating in the dining room Lance was mostly playing with his food and lost in thought.
"Something on your mind princess?"

"Um, kinda. I was just thinking." He takes a bite of toast.

"About what?"

"I know we've only been dating for a few months, but we've already bonded, have you ever thought about kids?"
Keith chokes on his food a little and takes a drink of water, his coffee wouldn't be the best at the moment.
"Um, kids, no not really. I never gave it a thought before."

"Would you want to have some one day?"

"Maybe one day, I mean i have the money to take care of them, but I don't know if I'm mentally ready, same thing with you. Are you mentally prepared for having kids and your body changing?"

"I guess not, I need to do more research on pregnancy. Is it scary? Painful? How would the baby come out?" Now lance was in his own head and freaking out.

Keith gets up and goes to him, kneeling in front of him and rubbing his knees gently.
"Hey, calm down. You don't need to worry about it right now. Nothing is happening at this moment."

"Yeah, you're right." He takes a deep breath and let's it out.

"Alright princess, now finish eating."
He goes back to his seat and finished off his plate.

Keith had the thought of kids in the back of his head all day. He was currently watching lance clean the kitchen, he insisted on cleaning it by himself so Keith sat at the dining table so he could admire him.
Latin music was playing and lance was dancing around to his hearts content.
"You're so cute." Keith yells over the music.

"Dance with me babe." He drops the rag in the sink and shakes his hips as he goes over to the alpha.

"No, I'll just watch. I don't do much dancing."

"Come on, it's fun. Maybe this will make you want to dance." He shakes his hips and lowers himself to pop his ass back up, then turns to shake his ass in front of Keith.
"Lance, this will make me want to do more than just dance."

"No dirty talk, just dirty dancing."

"That's a good movie."

"Then dance with me." He pulls the alpha up and puts his hands around his shoulders.
"You can lead, the music is slow enough we can slow dance."

"I don't know what I'm doing." Keith blushed and stares at their feet.

"Look at me not the floor, and just sway side to side."

They started to get the rhythm down and slow dance around the kitchen.
"See, look at us, it's this romantic." Lance beams, his smile was so infectious Keith smiles too.
"I love you." Keith swoons.

"And I love you."

"You really changed me, I never imagined myself dancing in the kitchen. All this lovey dovey stuff, never came to my mind, none of it seemed important. All that changed because of you." The alpha blushed at how romantic he just sounded and hid his face in the omega's neck, scenting him and gave little kitten licks.
"Keith, you changed me too. I was such a wimp and scared of everything, I didn't think I was ever good enough for anyone. But you've made me see that I am good enough. I have gotten stronger thanks to you."

Keith pulls away to look at him, both had tears pricking the corners of their eyes.
"Lance, you are mine now and forever."

"I wouldn't go anywhere without you."
They kiss, so sweetly, the kind you see in movies, lips pressed together but not moving them. Just feeling each other pressed tightly together.
They pull away a few seconds later, smiles across their faces.
"How did we get so cheesy? It's like we're in a movie." Keith laughs.

"Or a sappy fanfic."

"Oh god, not a fanfic." They laugh even harder.

Meanwhile somewhere else,

"Takashi, give it to me."

"What's the magic word?"

"Now!"

"Nope, you know the word."

Matt sighs in irritation, "Please, takashi please give me the toilet paper, I can't wipe my ass without it." He shouts from inside the bathroom, takashi was hiding behind the door as it was cracked and toying Matt with the toilet paper.
"Good boy." He leans his arm through the doorway and hands him the soft butt tissue.

"God, you're such an ass sometimes."

"Language." He said sternly.

"Ugh, loosen up a little, I'm an adult I can say whatever I want." He washed his hands and that's when takashi opened the door and hugged him.
"I could loosen you up." He whispered in the omega's ear.

"Ta-takashi! Don't say such embarrassing things."

"Sorry, you're just so cute when you blush."

"Stop it, I would need a shower first." He pushed him away with blush on his cheeks.

"Then let's take a shower, I'll clean you up nicely." The alpha smirks devilishly.

"You are too much, I don't want my first time to be in the shower." He immediately regrets opening his mouth.

Silence fell for a second until takashi spoke.
"You're a virgin?"

Back to the main characters,

Lance was panting heavy as he falls on Keith's chest.
They cuddle like that, not bothered by the mess on their stomachs.
"Mm, alpha."

"My pretty little omega, how are you feeling?"

"Great, you never hurt me." He nestled closer inhaling his scent.

"Good, I just like to make sure." Keith kissed his head and slowly fell asleep as did lance, his alpha's heart beat was calming and put him right to sleep.

That night both of them had dreams of kids, wedding bells, and so much more.

Do you want more takashi and Matt?
Any other side character stories?