Graduation

Lance laid in bed until 10 in the morning, his last official day was yesterday and the graduation wasn't until noon, so he slept in.
He was unknowledgeable about his boyfriend pulling into the driveway, and being invited in by mrs. McClain.
"I think he's still sleeping."

"May I go wake him up? It might be funny to scare him." Keith grins devilish.

"Oh a little prankster you are, go right ahead." She giggles and goes to make some brunch.

He knocks lightly and listens, no sound, so he slowly opens the door and sees the omega still sleeping.
He tip toes over and kneels down beside his bed.
Lance was so gorgeous when he slept, well he was gorgeous all the time, but sleeping he was extra precious.
"Hey princess, wake up."

"No." He groans.

"I'll bite you if you don't wake up."
All he did was turn away from him, so the alpha could only do the one thing that came to his mind first.
He climbs on top of him, without touching and waits for him to wake up.

When lance finally realized there was more weight on his bed he slowly opens his eyes.
"Ahh! Keith, What-how did you get in here?" He flinched and tried to press himself more into the bed.
"Your ma let me in. Did I scare you?"

"Yeah you did." He pouts a bit.

"Awe don't be mad, I was only playing around." He kissed his cheek, but lance wasn't having it he wraps his arms around the alpha's neck and pulls to connect their lips together.
Keith runs his hand up Lance's shirt, earning a little moan and he was able to stick his tongue in and make the kiss steamy.

A noise was heard, it was Lance's mom clearing her throat.
"Mom, sorry." He pushed Keith off of him.

"It's alright, just make sure you're always using protection. I want grand babies but not right now."

"Mom! Really?"

"Anyways, I have food waiting." She leaves them to stare at each other with blush forming on their cheeks.
"You should have closed the door."

"Sorry."

Lance was in his cap and gown and on his way to the school for the last time to walk across the stage.
Keith drove him, while his mom, dad, and siblings were in the mini van.

His whole senior class was outside on the football field under a large tent, shaded from the bright sun.
All 268 students sat waiting for the principal to walk up and start his long ass speech they knew it was going to happen.

The tall 60 year old man walks up spritely for his age, he clears his throat before speaking.
"Hello class of 2021, I know you probably think I have a long speech ready for you. Plot twist, I actually don't."
Everyone breathes a sigh of relief.
"I will say this, I'm so proud of all of you. You're going to do great things in the future, good luck students."

Everyone cheered and yelled out, and then settled down when he cleared his throat again with his hand raised.
"Alright, let's get you graduated."

One by one the students were called up,
"Brad Johnson." He calls, this guy was 6'2 and well built. He walks with his head held high and professional, shaking hands with the teachers and principal as he took his diploma.
When he got to the end of the stage he stands facing the crowd, "get some bitches." He jumps into the air attempting to do a backflip but he didn't even make it and flails in the air then lands on his back.
The male students laughed and female students cringed feeling bad for him.

"What a loser." Lance laughs and pidge was almost on the floor with laughter.

"I hope he's okay." Hunk worried.